World's Largest Outdoor Ass-Kicking - Official Thread

05GTCorndog

Staff member
I jizzed my pants a little on that interception return.

Turns out I was premature again. :eek5:

hdtvfan

Dodd-Like
I jizzed my pants a little on that interception return.

Turns out I was premature again. :eek5:
Premature ejizzulation? That reminds me, where is my wife? Can't celebrate a GT win but a Ugag loss is always reason for celebration.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
I watched the whole mess over at Mom & Dad's. I got a chuckle out of it.

Buzz4Him

Flats Noob
Here's the way I figure it.

UGA will beat Idaho. That'll put them at 5-5.

They'll get beat by Auburn. 6-5. FAIL !!

That gives us the chance to shut them out of a bowl and deal them a losing season.

That'll make up for almost a decade of losing to them because they never kept us out of a losing season.
That would be 5-6.

GoldZ

Dodd-Like
Hate to party poop here, but what did anybody see in the Fla game that does anything, but create dread over our visit to Athens?

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Hate to party poop here, but what did anybody see in the Fla game that does anything, but create dread over our visit to Athens?
No, they looked the same as they have looked in the past two games. We will likely be heavy underdogs going into that game...we have known that ever since AJ Green came back.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Why? Florida isn't that good. UGAg isn't that good. UGAg's runningbacks are mediocre. Murray won't be their starting QB by the time he is a senior, he will be riding pine. If we fix our blocking, catch a few passes, and can run a good scheme defensively, we can win it.

andrew

Why? Florida isn't that good. UGAg isn't that good. UGAg's runningbacks are mediocre. Murray won't be their starting QB by the time he is a senior, he will be riding pine. If we fix our blocking, catch a few passes, and can run a good scheme defensively, we can win it.
So if we fix everything that's wrong with our team, we can beat them? Good analysis :laugher:.

JJacket

So if we fix everything that's wrong with our team, we can beat them? Good analysis :laugher:.

Oh I forgot, most folks on this board have the "We are inferior to UGAg" syndrome.

UGAg has problems too, if you haven't noticed.

andrew

Oh I forgot, most folks on this board have the "We are inferior to UGAg" syndrome.

UGAg has problems too, if you haven't noticed.
Of course I've noticed. But you said if we fix our blocking, catch some passes, and run a good defensive scheme then we can beat them. Well, if we did all that stuff we'd be undefeated right now and thinking about a lot more than the U[sic]GA game. It's not realistic to expect that we'll have all three of those things fixed this season.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
i like the fact that Florida scored on an option play and that they Dawgs consistently were unable to get off blocks in the run game. this bodes well for us

but AJ Green and that other WR that went to HS with Murray, could be enough to beat us, if our DL and LB and DB play doesnt improve significantly for that game

JJacket

Of course I've noticed. But you said if we fix our blocking, catch some passes, and run a good defensive scheme then we can beat them. Well, if we did all that stuff we'd be undefeated right now and thinking about a lot more than the U[sic]GA game. It's not realistic to expect that we'll have all three of those things fixed this season.
All three, probably not, but one or two can be fixed. Of course, cutting drive stopping fumbles is the number 1 fix, since we have 10 on the year and all seem to have been critical.

JJacket

i like the fact that Florida scored on an option play and that they Dawgs consistently were unable to get off blocks in the run game. this bodes well for us

but AJ Green and that other WR that went to HS with Murray, could be enough to beat us, if our DL and LB and DB play doesnt improve significantly for that game

AJ Green is a good receiver, but I just don't see why folks are proclaiming him the best receiver in the country. He is just OK. He gets hype because he is at UGAg. I do wonder if he regrets going to the cesspool when he could have really been a star at a different school with stats to back it up.

If he were playing at NC State right now, he would be a 100+ yard receiver every single game with several 200+ games.

The Jacket

The Coat
Hahahaha

There's a moron on 790 right now named Hans who just said that Georgia is two plays away from having 7 wins and then followed it up with the classic "If Georgia won the game yesterday, we're not having this conversation right now" in regards to whether or not Richt's staff is coaching up his team.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He just said the Georgia is one of the top 25 teams in the country and is doing his best to argue that their record doesn't matter. Georgia fans never cease to amaze me with their idiocy.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
if you really think that he would be better off at NCState in any way, then you might be retarted

yes, re-TARTed

AJ Green would make Nesbitt look a lot better, thats for sure, he is a GREAT WR, not just "good"

you are high on anti-Dawg juice or something

GoldZ

Dodd-Like
Talk about delusional. Do we have anything close to UFs over the middle passing game? Do we have Rainey or Greene? We would have lost by 14-17 to either squad yesterday. Not sure how much we can expect things to change in 3 weeks.