Would you give up ACC championship game tomorrow to avoid Covid?

Would you give up tomorrow’s game for a chance the win the ACC title, in case we get covid tomorrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akinji07

Inventor of Thursdays
Would you give up tomorrow’s game for a chance the win the ACC title, in case we get covid tomorrow and wouldn’t be able to make NCAA tournament?

I think the main Covid risk probably comes from games we've already played and stuff outside the game. So I think it's worth the risk! We could get Covid playing in the first round of the NCAA then we're out just the same.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat

Hello????? You PLAY to win the game, you don't SIT OUT to win the next game.
Every time I see that clip I develop a mancrush on Herm Edwards all over again. How can you not love a dude like that?

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
You're talking about an opportunity to win a championship here. You play like there is no tomorrow, and you F'n win it. Saving your bullets for the NCAAT would be dumb as hell.

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
Look, if we win the championship tomorrow, there is only going to be one person who will put an asterisk by that title. and we all know who that someone is.

BuzzLaw

I hope it rains at my funeral
Should be ban for even starting this stupid thread.
Don’t question @Akinji07 ‘s loyalty or brain power. He’d watch you get your ass kicked by Duke fans, and even join in, if he thought it’d help us win. And when you bitched about him not helping you out, he’d kick your ass again for not being loyal enough.

And he’d be right to do so.

Win at all costs. Take that trophy and burn Greensboro to the ground. If they want it back, they can come to Atlanta next year and try to take it.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I’m curious as to how our team watched tonight’s game together.

GTROY

Damn Good Rat
The way I see it, our chances of winning the NCAA tournament are very low. It's fun to be in the dance, but this is our chance to win a trophy. Let's go win it.