Wow would hate to see Clemson get beat, CU Down 10-7

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
Personally, I hate Clemson and hope they get crushed. I'm not big on ACC pride when either Clemson or FSU plays. Just my view of things.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I am struggling with that ACC pride thing myself. I have so much distaste for our rivals it is hard for me to get on the other side of the fence.

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
If truth be known, outside of Tech, there's really no one in the ACC that I like. I'm not an ACC fan by any means. If we get pounded by the SEC in head to head, so be it, as long as Tech does well. Now, I've enjoyed Maryland's run this year and hope they beat Florida...but that's a Fridge thing and not an ACC thing.

There is one team I hate in the SEC...Auburn. So, I'll be rooting for UNC tonight. I've never developed a hate for UGA, since I grew up as a fan...and my parents went to UGA.

But that's just me. I know most Tech fans hate UGA with a passion, as well they should.

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
Clemson restores ACC pride (if there is such an animal) with a big 3rd quarter and a runaway win against the WAC champ.

I saw a post somewhere where the WAC fans were trashing the Tigers for being 4th in a "weak" conference. I have no love for Clem and Sons, but I was sure glad to see them beat the crap out of La Tech. Thank goodness this was Woody's last game - I'm tired of seeing him in the end zone against Tech.

GO JACKETS!!

law_bee

Dodd-Like
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiken Jacket:
Clemson restores ACC pride (if there is such an animal) with a big 3rd quarter and a runaway win against the WAC champ.

I saw a post somewhere where the WAC fans were trashing the Tigers for being 4th in a "weak" conference. I have no love for Clem and Sons, but I was sure glad to see them beat the crap out of La Tech. Thank goodness this was Woody's last game - I'm tired of seeing him in the end zone against Tech.

GO JACKETS!!
<hr></blockquote>

I am for seeing how lil bowden coaches w/o a QB that can run like the wind. I am making an early prediction that lil bowden will have start answering questions about his big salary next year.

and I know simmons is a good qb but nothing like danztler
imo

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
Law,
YOu are correct. TB is overpaid and without Dantzler, you'll see the beginning of the end for him next year.

MacDaddy

Varsity Lurker
BugBoy, I'm concerned about your lack of hatred for uga!

Just Kidding. Happy New Year Everyone.