Yellow Jacket Alley (pregame)

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Went to the Kick-Off Dinner Friday night at the Egyptian Room like a lot of my fellow posters. Really enjoyed the sold out gathering and meeting other Yellow Jacket fans.

Obviously, for all of you who were there you heard Coach Gailey mention the importance of Yellow Jacket Alley and our participation!

For those of you who did hear what he had to say, I wanted to take this time to encourage you to participate in this great tradition. 2 and 1/2 hours before game time, players arrive on campus and fans will form "Yellow Jacket Alley" on Britain Street to cheer the team on before they head on to the field and prepape for the game!

Coach Gailey emphasized the importance the players put on seeing the fans waiting for them and wishing them well!! He really feels this is sooooo important to them. He also mentioned, it definitely helps when recruits are there and see the fan participation and enthusiasm.

I know not everyone gets to the games as early as we do, but for those who can ... make "Yellow Jacket Alley" a happening!! Where your gold, another thing Coach mentioned ... wants to see lots of gold!

We'll be there, hope you are!!

Back