You gotta love it

The V

Dodd-Like
I LOVE THE
YELLOW JACKETS
HOW ABOUT YOU?

NOW,
GO
OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS, STOMP THE LICKERS.

As satisfying a victory for me --3 in-a-row over UGA perhaps notwithstanding-- since the '91 Citrus Bowl.

I could care less about what kind of team ND may or may not have this year --I just witnessed GT totally dominate the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

33 - 3

--and it feels damn good! :biggthumpup:

"God, I love the smell of dead beat fish in the
Fish Bowl."

Sacking Jesus Clausen was sugar on the cake.

33-3, baby! Revenge is too sweet!

I thought we looked solid...

in all phases of the game. If I had to look for something to fuss about, it might be PC getting beat on a play that could have resulted in a ND touchdown, a couple of TDs that we shoulda, coulda, woulda but didn't so we took the FGs and a few times that TB played like...well...an inexperienced QB.

To sum up. I thought Tech looked awesome and I was very satisfied. We have some freshmen that are clearly going to be superstars. We controled the line of scrimmage. TC was simply incredible. Bell was on target. KOs were just a little short of excellent and the coverage was excellent. Punting was great as usual. We kicked ND all over their own field.

DEFENSE!!! What can I say? :bowdown:

I watched on HD and caught Chan cracking a smile. By the way, HD did a great job of showing the high clumps of grass on the field.

Damn fine rat.

Thank you, Coach Chan and Jackets.

Coach Dodd would bee proud.

Very good display of football today. I'm used to a different method of coming by points but I am willing to shift in my seat. 33 points is 33 points against a Notre Dame defense which, in spite of it's offensive counterpart is not disastrous.

I think we'll stretch our legs on offense next week against Samford and be ready to shootout with Boston College in the dark.

Back