You guys are famous on a dwag site

Those UGA fans take the Internet way too seriously. I doubt any of the comments made were either a) in a state of sobriety or b) 100% serious.

That being said I'm not happy Aaron Murray got injured, but I do think its odd that they allow their players to just be dgd's during our game while trying to break our best players.

These people are so defensive of their football team,because its one of the only things they have going for them in their life.

Final point: Tech fans are cheap assholes. The Aaron Murray injury did not need to happen to figure that out.

Awesome. The "author" clearly doesn't understand context and misquoting. Interesting news from his site:

"Aaron Murray...finished... in [his] mom's underwear... on a Saturday night."

I wouldn't expect any better from a "university" where literacy is optional in the application process.

nothing in the world outside of conyers makes me happier than to see stuff like this. did she mention our laughing at munsons death too? I kind of zoned out while reading it.. uga journalism at its best.. :biggthumpup:

remember, words hurt.

did she mention our laughing at munsons death too?

Worst announcer in the history of sports. He solely had a professional job because he was such a homer - otherwise he would have died in a mobile home in rural Georgia while working as a janitor and calling Class A high school football games.

"We have the ball, and we pass, NO! YES! 20, 30, no they're coming, and we go YES YES YES! And They've got it! NO, we've got it! and he's down!"

Actual play: 3 yard run up the middle.

Also, he was sexist, öööööö, and had a temper problem. But that's par for the course for the fan base.

I saw the öööö 's got some love in that journalistic masterpiece too.. kudos to the chick that wrote it.

The only comment I have is that the kid was taken to the hospital in a state patrol car...shouldn't happen. Also, (hurt my knee in HS) i don't imagine was very comfortable for him.

I don't really care about Murray; he was trying to look like superman after tweaking his knee earlier. But I would prefer our fanbase not give the dwags some extra motivation to take cheap shots at our guys on Saturday.

But I would prefer our fanbase not give the dwags some extra motivation to take cheap shots at our guys on Saturday.
Please, like teams patrol internet message boards looking for 'ammunition' nor do they care what is posted on any message board/blogs by a bunch of drunken Millennials

Look, that chick spend tens of thousands of dollars for her degree in journalism, and couldn't get a job that would pay off her student loans, so she has to work part-time for a lame-ass website like that to make ends meet.

I'm not surprised she is so bitter.

The deafening silence from ugag's collective, over many many years of many many Tech injuries, just prior to T'Giving, should provide plenty of perspective.

And then there's the ELI/Josh/etal factor, but that's another story you won't hear much about from the inbred Dr. Phils.

So much gold there. I really like this one:

"No one talks about you as a contender during media days."

Pretty much sums up UGAg football - it's all about the preseason.

And she referred to ST as a cesspool. Pot meet kettle.

Haha. öööö her. BTW , she's obviously got a much more interesting life than people here: she patrols ST just to see if anyone is talking öööö about her dream boy...yeah, she's got a lot going for her. Her Saturday night was really awesome and filled with romance.

Every year, the same posters here troll the hell out of the dwags, and every year they get indignant and buy it hook line and sinker.

Aaron Murray suffers serious injury.

Georgia Fans first thought: "What do GT fans think".

They are so ööööööö obsessed with us it's hilarious.

Back