You heard it here first!!!

nostradamus2.jpg

One word, 2 letters:

NO

As I said, 1 word, 2 letters.

NO

Ain't nobody, IMO, going to play with Bama this year...they could probably beat the Raiders....I hate, yes, hate BAMA and especially saTan, but they are unbelievably talented, unbelievably.

Alabama's just ****ing phenomenal. I don't have anything in particular against them, so whatever, they earned it. Hopefully we'll get a chance to beat them in an MNC game some day soon.

Alabama's just ****ing phenomenal. I don't have anything in particular against them, so whatever, they earned it. Hopefully we'll get a chance to beat them in an MNC game some day soon.

I hope so, but I hope we can get a few more high level recruits, especially on D, before we have to beat THEM for a MNC.

I think you can scratch the Duke might keep it close for 3 quarters theory I was floating around. I think Camden County could have done a better job then the Pukies did in the first half!

I think you can scratch the Duke might keep it close for 3 quarters theory I was floating around. I think Camden County could have done a better job then the Pukies did in the first half!

Well, Buzztime, it really isn't about the Pukies...The Tide is loaded at every position with 70-80% NFL players...heck, they have 50-60% of their subs that can play NFL. It is really scary the recruiting that saTan is doing with his subtleness. Football is MECCA to Alabama folks, and they would sell their soul to win championships. What am I saying? They already did.

You have to give Duke some credit. They scored the first TD on Bama this season. Duke's D is just awful.

Cutcliffe is highly overrated. Duke would have been much better served by staying with Roof. He eventually would have gotten them to 5 to 7 wins per year. He recruited well for Duke. That is gone now.

way to represent dookies.

and why is this on a major network in the prime spot? never mind, i know the answer.

Don't be surprised if Duke give's Bama fits on Saturday. I know the Tide looked like the best team in the country last Saturday night but this is a Big Time Trap Game. Once they get one look at that High School Stadium they will laugh their tail's off. I just think they will already be thinking of next weeks game against Arkansas and be looking way past the Dukies. I do think they will win by 10-14 points but you might see 17-14 heading into the 4th.

Never go full retard. :ugh:

way to represent dookies.

and why is this on a major network in the prime spot? never mind, i know the answer.

probably the same reason game-day will likely be headed to an SEC game next week for the 4th week in a row...

Cutcliffe is highly overrated. Duke would have been much better served by staying with Roof. He eventually would have gotten them to 5 to 7 wins per year. He recruited well for Duke. That is gone now.

omg

did dook roll in extra bleachers for seating? very high schoolish.

Back