You Shall Have No Pie

bellyseries

Dodd-Like
RR as pissy older brother, exhibit A:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Utterly disgusting.

Posted by RamblinReck on February 03, 2002 at 13:40:55: from 66.32.101.41

The Hive that is.

I go out for an evening of playing good music for the folks in Conyers and I came home to see a few people taking a giant proverbial crap on the Hive.

I am sick and tired of it. <font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">end quote

Belly Laughs OL

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
Amazing isnt it... I have to admit, at first, I was frustrated by him, but now, I find him quite amusing... hey, he works hard to keep order on HIS playground... doesnt sound like the kind of guy I would want to grab a beer with tho... "You double dipped the chip !!"

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
He reminds me of an old-maid who has nothing better to do than snoop!

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
RR is actually a real nice guy..I've met him at a couple of tailgates and he comes across very differently than what you see on the HIVE...Definitely good for a few beers.

I think whats happened, is the old "familiarity breeds contempt"...By that - I think he has been doing this for so long that almost everything gets on his nerves...

Sort of like a marriage, when in the first phase
(infatuation) you put up with a LOT more than, say year 20, when almost every little thing grates...
....I think he's been too involved for too long......

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
good post Gold Rush. .and I can understand how that could happen... is the honeymoon over??

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
LOL !
That reference was from my first marriage

Doing fine now, after 12 years and counting, BUT, the (bad) memories linger

In all seriousness, I think RR needs a long break from the HIVE....For those reasons....

And...I too wouldn't be surprised if it shuts down in the next year or so

bellyseries

Dodd-Like
Why doesn't he just get some help? Or hand the whole thing over to someone else? Not that it's any of my business, I guess.

Love IS lovelier the second time around, I agree, Gold Rush.