You stay classy, VT!

:laugher:

"Ya'll don't even know how to watch a football game"

I must have had my eyes closed when we kicked the hokies out of the stadium with crushed dreams. :)

He was right about me. I missed 2 of our touchdowns due to stomach problems.

In all seriousness though...you can easily tell that punk was black-out drunk at the game.

But we know how to win them.

Even Dinich said our stadium was louder than VpissU's so this guys just taking out his failed National Championship anger on everyone around him.

He was right about me. I missed 2 of our touchdowns due to stomach problems.

In all seriousness though...you can easily tell that punk was black-out drunk at the game.

I dunno... he seems to be talking pretty clearly. But I could see where you're coming from. Especially that 5-minute long stare waiting for a response lol. Props to the GT fan for not losing his cool (and his wife, for that matter...)

I had one really drunk VT fan yelling insults about Tech in general near the student center around 530. One look at him and he was obviously $hit-housed, but then again, so was I. Dropping the F-Bomb every other word, saying we just needed to stick to basketball. Everyone was ignoring him, but I just couldn't help myself. I replied, "After we thump you in the @ss, I'll be waiting for u right here after the game to talk your $hit, B!TCH!" He stared at me with a confused look on his face and he shut the HELL UP!

I had one really drunk VT fan yelling insults about Tech in general near the student center around 530. One look at him and he was obviously $hit-housed, but then again, so was I. Dropping the F-Bomb every other word, saying we just needed to stick to basketball. Everyone was ignoring him, but I just couldn't help myself. I replied, "After we thump you in the @ss, I'll be waiting for u right here after the game to talk your $hit, B!TCH!" He stared at me with a confused look on his face and he shut the HELL UP!

Cursing isn't clever enough. Gotta come up with funnier stuff to make everyone laugh at said A-hole.

what was the score at this point I wonder... and he definately has the vacant hammered stare at the end, his buddy is even apologizing for him at the start of the clip

I dunno... he seems to be talking pretty clearly. But I could see where you're coming from. Especially that 5-minute long stare waiting for a response lol. Props to the GT fan for not losing his cool (and his wife, for that matter...)

whoa! I was that guy at the 1972 Auburn game.

what was the score at this point I wonder... and he definately has the vacant hammered stare at the end, his buddy is even apologizing for him at the start of the clip

IIRC we didn't play the GTG's song until the end of the 3rd quarter, so it would have to have been at least 14-10 possibly even 21-10.

We didn't play the GTG's until about 4:30 minutes left in the game.

Cursing isn't clever enough. Gotta come up with funnier stuff to make everyone laugh at said A-hole.

A. I was wasted. At the time that was the extent of my thought process. B. Everyone else was taking his crap. C. I was the only one in a massive crowd that had the balls to shut him up, and shut him up I did.
D. Definitely would have been better to make everyone laugh, but I was satisfied shutting his mouth and the WTF look on his face.

Give the guy a break, his team was losing and he was drunk. I think most of us have acted foolishly in a similar situation...

Give the guy a break, his team was losing and he was drunk. I think most of us have acted foolishly in a similar situation...

What about the GT fan that tried to push my girlfriend down off her seat?

Luckily, there were other people in our area that were willing to help him realize he didn't need to be there so that I wasn't removed from the stadium and given a visit to Atlanta PD.

I don't understand why people who can't handle alcohol choose to abuse it. Drink all you want if you're a controlled person. If you're a bitch like that guy, lay off.

Back