You stay classy, VT!

Figured this works as well in this thread as anywhere.

This guy was a row or two away from me, made some noise early but quickly settled down into watching his team get beaten and pondering poor life decisions.
36894453.jpg
lyrxx

Gotta hand it to him, he kept the shirt off the whole game. He started to put it on late in the 4th quarter, but then I really started giving him hell about it and telling him that if he went that long he could finish strong.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll admit, the VT fans I interacted with were pretty cool. But this guy is definitely one of "those" fans that give the fanbase a bad name:

[y]m7CYgUGuVi4&feature=player_embedded[/y]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7CYgUGuVi4&feature=player_embedded

Ha. I sit a few rows back from this guy and can see mysel in the video. Both of them were huge douches and talked trash all game long even though VT was losing the entire game.

As they were leaving there was a small scuffle as even in defeat they were acting like jackasses.

Ha. I sit a few rows back from this guy and can see mysel in the video. Both of them were huge douches and talked trash all game long even though VT was losing the entire game.

As they were leaving there was a small scuffle as even in defeat they were acting like jackasses.
Do you remember why they started arguing in the video? Or was it one of many provocations? I know if it was me or my Dad sitting there that guy would have been on the ground in no time. Way to represent your school, jackass.

notice his friend CHUGGING at the end of the video.:laugher:

did he say "your wifes a ho!"? when the audio goes in and out...

my other favorite part

"duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh" with the hand acting like a flapping mouth.

did he say "your wifes a ho!"? when the audio goes in and out....

I think he was saying "You're wife knows" talking about she knew he wasn't doing anything or something like that.

At least, I hope he didn't call her a ho. Jesus Christ, if someone EVER called my wife a ho to my face AND in front of her, I would be facing 25-to-life...

Do you remember why they started arguing in the video? Or was it one of many provocations? I know if it was me or my Dad sitting there that guy would have been on the ground in no time. Way to represent your school, jackass.

The confrontation between him and the couple in front of him started while he was talking **** to the people behind him and proceeded to spill his "coke" all over the wife. It kind of escalated from there.

As an aside, those are the same seats where last year a couple of Miami fans sat and acted very similarly.

No. I wish they'd stop playing that stupid video, and not make anymore ever.

I am not a big rap fan, but I can't deny they help our marketing.

Like it or not; they give us more publicity than we would normally get. They were on ESPNU for a looooooong time last week, together with our cheerleaders. Without the novelty of their act, we lose that screentime.

I guess what I am saying is, it doesn't matter if you like them or if I like them. It matters that they are good for GT, even if they make me cringe a little with flashbacks to Vanilla Ice.

P.S.
I think the team likes them too, being included in the videos.

I think the team likes them too, being included in the videos.

If they like something, I like it too. To be honest, I listened to the "All Tha Way Turnt Up" song and I can't stand it, but when they played it at the game and the players jumped around to it, it was my favorite song.

I was sitting three rows back from these guys. There was a Miami fan sitting right in front of me (obviously pulling for Tech) who told that guy he was ugly as he was leaving. That's what started the scuffle.

Back