You want to read something REALLY funny?

stinger78

Jacket by the grace of God.
Go over to the UGAg scout.com board and read their thread about early season suspensions next year. It is hilarious. The OP states wtte: "Is it possible that we delay suspension for all our traffic violations, court violations, etc, etc until the 3rd game next fall?" The responses are priceless.

They open with Boise State in the Dome. You better believe that they want all their guys dressing out. Interesting to see what Richt will do.

sutt0n

Damn Good Rat
Boise is gonna be half the team they were this year. They are losing a lot on both sides of the ball. Uga isn't going to need all their players for this game...

yellowandnaked

Damn Good Rat
Boise is gonna be half the team they were this year. They are losing a lot on both sides of the ball. Uga isn't going to need all their players for this game...
I think Boise is losing 23 seniors many of which start.

G

GTBlazer

i think they are losing 11 seniors, but will have 11 returning juniors who started this year--or something silly like that......they are still going to be really good....

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
uga will do the same thing to boise that they did last time they met.

gmlane

Varsity Lurker
Since 1999, BSU is 132-20. I'm fairly certain they faced turnover at some point during that stretch (slight sarcasm for emphasis), and have managed to reload and not have a true rebuilding season.