You went to Georgia Tech didn't you

Killick

“The past is never dead. It's not even past.”
So whatcha whining about. Did you expect anything different? How many of us had friends that only hung around Tech for a year. How many of us hung on by our finger nails? CPJ is a pussy compared to the nut cutting that went on every day in Skiles, Van Leer, ESM and Architecture buildings. Thinning the herd makes the herd healthier. I'm over it. I've seen better, and I'll see better again; probably this year. The guys that are left have all had the shaft before. They aren't virgins. I expect them to do what has to be done on the field and in the classroom. THWG!

So whatcha whining about. Did you expect anything different? How many of us had friends that only hung around Tech for a year. How many of us hung on by our finger nails? CPJ is a pussy compared to the nut cutting that went on every day in Skiles, Van Leer, ESM and Architecture buildings. Thinning the herd makes the herd healthier. I'm over it. I've seen better, and I'll see better again; probably this year. The guys that are left have all had the shaft before. They aren't virgins. I expect them to do what has to be done on the field and in the classroom. THWG!
Go öööö yourself.

Go öööö yourself.
That's the spirit. That's exactly how I felt about most of the professors at Tech. Only my hate got me thru. I want everybody in that locker room to hate everybody and everything outside it.

That's the spirit. That's exactly how I felt about most of the professors at Tech. Only my hate got me thru. I want everybody in that locker room to hate everybody and everything outside it.
good good.. let your hate flow through you...

Go öööö yourself. Tech wasn't that hard if you pulled your head out your ass and studied. All you dumbasses act like it was some impossible gaunlet of bullshit.

edit: I can't spell gauntlet. öööö me.

Go öööö yourself. Tech wasn't that hard if you pulled your head out your ass and studied. All you dumbasses act like it was some impossible gaunlet of bullshit.

Sorry you missed the full Tech experience. I'd heard they were picking a few each year and letting them coast to keep the retention rate up. Did you try it with just a slide rule and no girls in the class? That always adds a couple of degrees of difficulty.

maybe when you went and people got reacharounds in Smith Dorm.

it was hell for some of us.

Sorry you missed the full Tech experience. I'd heard they were picking a few each year and letting them coast to keep the retention rate up. Did you try it with just a slide rule and no girls in the class? That always adds a couple of degrees of difficulty.

Actually when I went, women and minorities got early registration if they were engineering majors. That meant white males got stuck with the harder professors that no one wanted.

Killick, you and me are good bro! :cheers::cheers:

I am in 110% agreement with you. My GT was tough. My GT profs didn't coddle my ass when I slacked off. My GT rewarded hard work and effort. Anything less and you deserve to be hitting the street with a box full of your belongings.

I'd rather have a 3-9 record every year than to have anything less than men of integrity wearing the white and gold each and every week.

Go Jackets!

Actually when I went, women and minorities got early registration if they were engineering majors. That meant white males got stuck with the harder professors that no one wanted.

See. That's what I meant. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Tech was screwing you in other ways that you probably don't realize yet. Bastards sitting up on the Hill laughing about the butthurt, and you had become so used to it that you didn't even notice. That's why I've bought season tickets for nearly 40 years. Just to stay abreast of the new techniques. I wonder if I can get continuing education credits for that?

I always thought you were a man. Sorry about the bad news hitting you during your time of the month.

I am in 110% agreement with you. My GT was tough. My GT profs didn't coddle my ass when I slacked off. My GT rewarded hard work and effort. Anything less and you deserve to be hitting the street with a box full of your belongings.

I'd rather have a 3-9 record every year than to have anything less than men of integrity wearing the white and gold each and every week.

Go Jackets!
How do you know Mills isn't a man of integrity? It's not related to a crime. It's not related to his prior suspensions. It's not PJ's decision.

But yeah, öööö Mills for whatever he did. Damn!

I always thought you were a man. Sorry about the bad news hitting you during your time of the month.

I always thought you were a maggot who whined about millennials and treated women poorly and that's why you couldn't stay married.

Go Jackets!

I still look back and get a tear in my eye when I remember that first year. Studied damn near all night and still made an F even with the curve. Felt like a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

I suspect that late this year we will be hearing that this was the moment when the leaders emerged, the focus increased, and practice became more intense. If that's not what happens, then a lot of them are never going to graduate from Tech.

How do you know Mills isn't a man of integrity? It's not related to a crime. It's not related to his prior suspensions. It's not PJ's decision.

But yeah, öööö Mills for whatever he did. Damn!

http://studylib.net/doc/18430345/drug-and-alcohol-policy

Third Offense

The Director of Athletics or his/her designee will schedule a confidential meeting with the student-athlete, and the appropriate head coach to review the positive drug test results. The student-athlete will be permanently suspended from participating in any sport at Georgia Institute of Technology. The Director of Athletics or his/her designee will notify the student-athlete’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) by telephone and in writing of such decision.

I think it has become pretty clear that this is the issue. Anyone that violates the GTAA drug policy 3 times lacks integrity.

I still look back and get a tear in my eye when I remember that first year. Studied damn near all night and still made an F even with the curve. Felt like a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

I suspect that late this year we will be hearing that this was the moment when the leaders emerged, the focus increased, and practice became more intense. If that's not what happens, then a lot of them are never going to graduate from Tech.

It's rather crazy, cause we are taught reason out the ass at GT, but we realize team effort and discipline with less talent will beat the öööö out of more talent all day long. Which, I guess, is reasonable, but damn. Where's a brick wall? I'm ready to run thru it!!!!

I've had a little to drink, so I may be wrong. But didn't PJ say it had nothing to do with the first two violations?

PJ said very little. Others have said it was a third strike issue.

Until someone shows me that there's something else that warrants a "permanent suspension" I'm going with my gut on this.

Back