You young guys hang on

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
It's about to be insufferable around here like you've never seen. I was around 37 years ago the last time Ugag was making their run. Can we simply fast forward to the middle of January?

It's about to be insufferable around here like you've never seen. I was around 37 years ago the last time Ugag was making their run. Can we simply fast forward to the middle of January?
I was alive then too. I believe the popularity of Herschel and the championship is what led to the stadium expansion and the true turning of this state to red. Our title a decade later was met with "meh"

I was not alive the last time uga won a title because I’m not old as öööö.
You'll want to be dead if they win it. You will hear about it constantly. Every Gagger you know will wear national championship gear nearly everyday, for years. You will get to hear this year's "run Lindsay run", " There goes Herschel" and "Sugar is falling from the sky" type calls so many times you will have them memorized - imagine having to hear Howard/Zeier calls forever. It will be hell.

You'll want to be dead if they win it. You will hear about it constantly. Every Gagger you know will wear national championship gear nearly everyday, for years. You will get to hear this year's "run Lindsay run", " There goes Herschel" and "Sugar is falling from the sky" type calls so many times you will have them memorized - imagine having to hear Howard/Zeier calls forever. It will be hell.

Dude, we see/hear that öööö STILL, 37 years later. I can only imagine how unbearable it will be. I need you Dabo. I need you Lincoln. Urby/Nick, please. Please.

I have this ready for when they lose:

After this year, the SEC East to step up their damn game and hire some decent coaches and not some reject gaggers for coaches.

We also need to step the hell up and stop pussy-footing around when it comes to that ööööty school.

We all need to work together to ensure nothing like this ever happens again.

After this year, the SEC East to step up their damn game and hire some decent coaches and not some reject gaggers for coaches.

We also need to step the hell up and stop pussy-footing around when it comes to that ööööty school.

We all need to work together to ensure nothing like this ever happens again.
We could start by having a QB who doesn't go cheer for UGAg. Just damn.

They ain’t gonna win a national title you cry babies. SEC-E is the WORST division in power 5, and they tend to own little brother Auburn. Tonight isn’t anything you haven’t seen from Georgia a thousand times before.

We could start by having a QB who doesn't go cheer for UGAg. Just damn.
But, but, but....his friends!

I knew people who went and played football at Georgie and I never once cheered for them...and I was not even the damn waterboy for Tech, let alone the starting QB.

Thank you for your persistent fandom. I'll be there on day.

They ain’t gonna win a national title you cry babies. SEC-E is the WORST division in power 5, and they tend to own little brother Auburn. Tonight isn’t anything you haven’t seen from Georgia a thousand times before.

I tend to agree with this, but damn, the football gods are really ööööting on us this year.

I tend to agree with this, but damn, the football gods are really ööööting on us this year.

Our season is over now - take the rational outcome. Stidham played Georgia panicked tonight and Georgia had an answer for Auburn with the middle blitz. Georgia is good, their defense is great, they have a stable of NFL running backs, and their freshman QB is looking like the next Aaron Murray. But... they haven’t seen a guy like Brent Venables and Clemson’s defense is better this year than last year’s national championship defense. Baker Mayfield is a stud, even if he is a douchebag. One of these two will beat Georgia.

Advice for the OP:

2017 isn’t the best year to be addressing “young guys”.

Back