Young Suspended

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Kelly_Quinlan Kelly Quinlan
#GaTech suspends starting corner Louis Young for the bowl game for a rules violation.

need subscription for the link:
http://t.co/3D8TeXl5

Awesome, definitely don't need this... Hopefully, he will be the only one.

Grades are out today I think...CPJ said it is a rules violation.

Grades are out for normal students at 6:00PM Tuesday, but professors had to have them entered by Noon today. I assume the AA gets some kind of advance notice from some professors.

AJC comments make me want to start slapping random people

I hope this young man can turn his ship around. He has a promising future so long as he stays the course.

Wow I forgot we weren't redshirting Golden. Don't think I heard his name called all year

This would hurt a lot more if Jemea hadn't played so well this year. Not saying it doesn't hurt at all - just that it's nice to have a playmaker like Jemea there to step up. I wonder if that ends up affecting what schemes/blitzes Groh calls in-game. Now he only has 4 DBs that have been battle-tested rather than the 5 we had all season.

This would hurt a lot more if Jemea hadn't played so well this year. Not saying it doesn't hurt at all - just that it's nice to have a playmaker like Jemea there to step up. I wonder if that ends up affecting what schemes/blitzes Groh calls in-game. Now he only has 4 DBs that have been battle-tested rather than the 5 we had all season.

What is this "blitz" u speak of?

Back