Your ironic, hilarious, motivational thought for the week...

Lionheart

Damn Good Rat
....We've won 5 times as many SEC football championships as Mississippi State.

Go Jackets :biggthumpup: beat the bulldogs.

That's hilarious. I don't know how such an elite conference allows Miss State to even play even more. I figured they would have been pushed to Conference USA. I guess they generate enough revenue for the SEC to keep 'em.

That's hilarious. I don't know how such an elite conference allows Miss State to even play even more. I figured they would have been pushed to Conference USA. I guess they generate enough revenue for the SEC to keep 'em.

I think it's just that they're a founding member. It's surely not because they have a rich football history, or are a prestigious academic institution with a huge endowment and lots of rich alumni, ala Vanderbilt.

These are the types of threads we have right before a loss....

These are the types of threads Gailey squads used to have right before a loss....

Fixed. We are in a new era. Screw superstitions and hexes. If we are better, we are better. CPJ will lead us into that bright future.

I think it's just that they're a founding member. It's surely not because they have a rich football history, or are a prestigious academic institution with a huge endowment and lots of rich alumni, ala Vanderbilt.

they went to the SEC title game one year..forgot what year it was though. other than that they havent did anything. take them out and add Troy or somebody

they went to the SEC title game one year..forgot what year it was though. other than that they havent did anything. take them out and add Troy or somebody

Yeah, Tennessee beat them. They're an original SEC member, like us.

Fixed. We are in a new era. Screw superstitions and hexes. If we are better, we are better. CPJ will lead us into that bright future.
Amen. I think it belittles the players and coaches to think that something we fans say on a silly message board can have any effect on how the players play and the coaches coach. You give yourselves way too much credit if you really believe that.

I didn't say that that fact means we'll beat them 27585901202-0, I just read that fact somewhere and know you guys would get a kick out of it. It's all in good fun.

edit-Nor did I say anything bad about Tyson Lee, stuff like that seems to be the jinx if there is one haha.

L$U also provided a blueprint for stopping MSU on the one yard line.

Back