your Shortlist for QB couch...

chazgoat

Varsity Lurker
unless we hire an ottoman, here's mine:1. Broyhill2. LaZboy ( don't know if he can motivate with that kinda name3. Ashely4. JcPenney

jacket1515

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we need one with a fold-out bed, you know, showcase some versatility.

RamblinPeck

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we need one with a fold-out bed, you know, showcase some versatility.
Thats loser talk, fold out footrests and cupoholders are much more important in todays game. You're never going to get big time recruits in a system that uses fold out beds

chazgoat

Varsity Lurker
I wish DRAD had put out a memo that we were in the market. I've been preparing for that job most of my adult life!! I wonder if it's a package deal kinda like driver/partner deals with trucking industry. SWMBO is good at keeping me nourished as I QB couch. I have yet to dehydrate during a game.

TechinItEasy

Dodd-Like
Thats loser talk, fold out footrests and cupoholders are much more important in todays game. You're never going to get big time recruits in a system that uses fold out beds
Don't be dumb, just because a couch has a fold out bed doesn't mean that it can't utilize footrests and cupholders as well...From what I've heard it really depends on the cushions you can recruit.

The one thing we do know is that we can't have any more of that boring brown cloth stuff...it just doesn't match the upholstery of todays game. We need to go with something more bright and vibrant. It's too bad we can't afford suede.

The key though is to get loveseats and armchairs that complement the head couch.

SMoney

Dodd-Like
It's all about the leather...style is in with kids these days. Leather will bring them to the flats.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Gotta have a massager and built-in remote control, too.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
We need FRIDGE - for our cold beers of course.

Too bad most recruits can't legally drink them.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
my choice for film watching

for Nesbitt and the OC and/or QB coach

many hours of happiness i wish you

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Warning on QB couch...Watch out for West Virginians..

chazgoat

Varsity Lurker
I totally underestimated ST's ability to turn this thread into a runaway couch wreck. YOu guys are out of control. Get a hold of yourselves! Get back in the board room or else nExt thing you know we'll all be sitting AT BDSHGF in couches! ya'll get serious about running GT athletics!!