Your thoughts? (uni-related)

Blue is actually one of our colors.

Don't bother, buddy. The number of people that will completely, utterly refuse to accept that fact in spite of the very real fact that it is, in fact, one of our colors - is mind-numbing.

I guess I'll be the one to do it in this one. On a serious note, this uniform is seriously awesome. This uniform or bust, "screw you guys, I'm going home."

CalvinJohnson.jpg

Don't bother, buddy. The number of people that will completely, utterly refuse to accept that fact in spite of the very real fact that it is, in fact, one of our colors - is mind-numbing.

Black is an official color. I say Tech wears all Black and White for the UGA game - try to confuse them.

Black is an official color. I say Tech wears all Black and White for the UGA game - try to confuse them.

:laugher:

Remember the UF game last year with the black and white uni's they wore and got their asses kicked?

My guess is that they would take white out of their official colors if GT were to wear white and black and beat them next year in Athens. :rotfl:

Bold it all you want, blue unis are a turd.

I guess I'll be the one to do it in this one. On a serious note, this uniform is seriously awesome. This uniform or bust, "screw you guys, I'm going home."

CalvinJohnson.jpg

Best uniform GT has worn since I've been old enough to drink too much and puke. Just freakin' awesome!

Plus, I think Russell wants to push their own style/fabrics (which I hate) to set themselves apart from the other apparel companies.

Remember, Russell pays GT a lot of money so GT has to make certain concessions to get that money. We don't have the large UGA fan base that buys hundreds of thousands of jerserys, even if they were pink and orange.
I have trouble buying this argument, plus any other argument about Russell. Russell had better be giving us a fantastic deal for the crap product they produce, because our uniform designs are sorely lacking, and this is in more than simply football. The "Vegas Gold" looks like utter **** and most of the designs on our teams are uninspired or ugly. Russell's lineup sucks, and they still make that throwback and it seems like at least one school is smarter than we are:

newlook.jpg

But then there's this, for all you budding engineer fashionistas out there:

http://www.russellathletic.com/port...onfigurator?t=Create Your Own Custom Uniforms

This is a great way to kill the offseason and a day at work. It's also fabulous.

The stock design for model 539 looks awfully familiar.
Doesn't it though? But for some reason, the shade of gold looks ...different... The blue pants are rather sharp though.

I despise the Braine-less Beige/Vegas Gold bull****. #CFB53B for life.

Only if the petitioners $ donations were greater than what RS is giving us would it matter.

Throwbacks or the White/Gold, I would just prefer some classier looking, more traditional trim. Not the arena league crap.

I seem to recall that the helmets were auctioned off after the last throwback game. They also sold some mini helmets. Does anyone know if that was a money maker?

I have trouble buying this argument, plus any other argument about Russell. Russell had better be giving us a fantastic deal for the crap product they produce, because our uniform designs are sorely lacking, and this is in more than simply football. The "Vegas Gold" looks like utter **** and most of the designs on our teams are uninspired or ugly. Russell's lineup sucks, and they still make that throwback and it seems like at least one school is smarter than we are:

newlook.jpg

But then there's this, for all you budding engineer fashionistas out there:

http://www.russellathletic.com/port...onfigurator?t=Create Your Own Custom Uniforms

This is a great way to kill the offseason and a day at work. It's also fabulous.

I can see it now, Chattanooga replaces Alabama on the schedule --and they come strolling into BDS wearing these.

Back