You're Gonna Be Doin' a Lot of Doobie Rollin'...

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
When you're livin' in a van down by the river!!

Tyrann Mathieu and Jordan Jefferson arrested for 10 bags of high quality marijuana.

After Mathieu, 20, gave the police his consent to search the apartment, officers discovered a marijuana grinder, a digital scale and 10 bags of high-grade marijuana, including seven in Bryant's backpack, according to the report.

Police say they were called to the apartment complex after receiving a complaint about a man, who later was identified as the 22-year-old Jefferson, forcing his way through the security gate before going to Mathieu's apartment.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8552111/tyrann-mathieu-former-lsu-tigers-cornerback-arrested-drug-charges

WrongShadeOfGold

Varsity Lurker
Wow what an idiot. Hope Honey Badger enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame last year because his career is over.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Why the ---- do you consent to a search when you know you have illegal ---- in the apartment?

Make them get a warrant. and flush as much in the meantime as possible

declinometer

Helluva Engineer
10 bags? Is that the little envelope bags the sell in the hood or 10 real bags?

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
Why the ---- do you consent to a search when you know you have illegal ---- in the apartment?

This guy might be the dumbest person on the planet.

Lionheart

Damn Good Rat

ding ding ding!!

Make them come back with a warrant and ditch your stash. Haven't they ever watched crime dramas on TV? I know when a guy I know used to smoke weed he spend hours watching law and order reruns on the USA network.

What a waste. It's really hard to feel sorry for these guys nowadays.

nedleeds

Dodd-Like
It blows my mind that a person can be such a degenerate ______ that they literally can't stay out of jail or off drugs for about 8 months and get into an NFL camp.

8 months. If he simply acted like a born again and repented his evil ways, and just trained, worked out and said 3-4 prepared statements anytime the press go to him; somebody would draft him and he'd make millions.

It blows my mind that a person can be such a degenerate ______ that they literally can't stay out of jail or off drugs for about 8 months and get into an NFL camp.

8 months. If he simply acted like a born again and repented his evil ways, and just trained, worked out and said 3-4 prepared statements anytime the press go to him; somebody would draft him and he'd make millions.
He should have gone on a mission to Jamaica. Too bad he went to the wrong school for that.

cyptomcat

Hibernating

and then he would have wasted it all in a year and be in the same situation, didn't really lose much