Youth Movement

yellowandnaked

Damn Good Rat
http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-tech-s...-look-like/?cxntfid=blogs_georgia_tech_sports

"Pretty good" summary of what we may possibly look like next season. We have a lot of youth and a lot of room to grow and mature. D Line is my major concern. I'm also interested to see if Perkins moves back to BB. Also, I'm expecting our Oline to be much improved. I think next season will show the direction we are headed for the next 4 years.

Perkins is at B Back now......rest assured. I spoke to him at the UVA game. That is also where he wants to be (not A Back)

Does anyone know if Drummond is still at B-Back or even on the team?

What is the general concensus on the board for the starter at B-Back next season? Should we start Lyons or use Drummond/Perkins?

I believe Roddy Jones, Orwin Smith, and B.J. Bostic have the A-Back role locked up. Pepples will be sitting unless he learns to catch the ball.

What is the general concensus on the board for the starter at B-Back next season? Should we start Lyons or use Drummond/Perkins?

I believe Roddy Jones, Orwin Smith, and B.J. Bostic have the A-Back role locked up. Pepples will be sitting unless he learns to catch the ball.

I'd like to see Perkins win the job. It seems like he has the most upside. Glad he's back practicing at BB.

I'd love to see Drummond move over to LB. He has the perfect size and demeanor to excel in CAG's D.

god i cant wait to see perk out there. i hope the number 21 will continue on forever.

Marcus Wright seems to need a position. Put him at B-back :D

It's exciting and scary at the same time that for the first season it seems there isn't really a clear cut candidate for B back. I don't know if Paul Johnson has had seasons where he rotated more in the past, but maybe this is one? It's hard to really gage how good some of the other B backs are, because we've been fortunate to have some damn good ones in Dwyer and Allen having the majority of the reps.

It's exciting and scary at the same time that for the first season it seems there isn't really a clear cut candidate for B back. I don't know if Paul Johnson has had seasons where he rotated more in the past, but maybe this is one? It's hard to really gage how good some of the other B backs are, because we've been fortunate to have some damn good ones in Dwyer and Allen having the majority of the reps.

At Navy there was a couple of season where he used BBack by committee

I've seen some effective insider runners who weren't too heavy. If they run low and have some forward lean and have quick first steps...If Perkins is the real deal it would be nice if he finds a spot at B. We have them stacked up at A.

Back