YouTube clips

donsue

Flats Noob
Used to be able to find the old clips of 1950s-60s Tech games narrated by Freddie Miller, including the 1962 win over Bama, and some ass kickings of UGA. Recently, most of them are not available. Anyone know how to find them?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Used to be able to find the old clips of 1950s-60s Tech games narrated by Freddie Miller, including the 1962 win over Bama, and some ass kickings of UGA. Recently, most of them are not available. Anyone know how to find them?
They’ve all been removed by the ACC Nazis.

OldGold1968

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I tried to show my son the 85 game the other night & all I could find was Gary Lee's run.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
I have everything that was on youtube from those clips, to GTBobs stuff. I cant upload full stuff at the moment since our internet where I live is super slow, but if we ever figure out a way to do this, I'd be more than happy to help out.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
I tried to get all of them before they went away. I'll let you know if I can find them in the archives.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
They’ve all been removed by the ACC Nazis.
Is that the truth?

During these times i have been trying to watch old GT games from 50a - 90s.

Hell i can find plenty of full game vids of bama, osu, ugag but hardly anything of ours.

donsue

Flats Noob
Is that the truth?

During these times i have been trying to watch old GT games from 50a - 90s.

Hell i can find plenty of full game vids of bama, osu, ugag but hardly anything of ours.
I found that funny too. They keep the Bama game we lost 16-15 and several other losses on there. They deleted wins over UGA, Auburn, and Tennessee.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
I know it's not the same as GT Bob's excellent work, but on this page, I'm trying to post at least one highlight from Tech history a day. You don't have to follow, but I thought you could watch the few I have up if it helps at all!
Hopefully some day all the old youtube stuff will be back.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
I know it's not the same as GT Bob's excellent work, but on this page, I'm trying to post at least one highlight from Tech history a day. You don't have to follow, but I thought you could watch the few I have up if it helps at all!
Oh man yeah!

Poor ole Lawton Hydrick.

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
I actually still have my seat cushion from that game!