YouTube HD - Nesbitt Final TD

Anybody else notice the Wake fan holding up the number 4 at the 33 second mark after we beat them? Was he still in shock of the 4th down conversion? We have some good upset fan shots courtesy of ESPN this year, although the best is still to come....

Here's the Doc Walker version:

"Now you see right here, Dwyer pancakes that mug! Holla atcha later momma, I'm going downtown to get some pancakes, I'm gonna run downtown like a giraffe riding a pony and knock over some mugs and get me a stack of pancakes, ha ha haaaaaa, I'm a buffalo, that's how a buffalo eats a pancake son!"

Here's the Doc Waler version:

"Now you see right here, Dwyer pancakes that mug! Holla atcha later momma, I'm going downtown to get some pancakes, I'm gonna run downtown like a giraffe riding a pony and knock over some mugs and get me a stack of pancakes, ha ha haaaaaa, I'm a buffalo, that's how a buffalo eats a pancake son!"

I wish I knew why this is supposed to be funny...Doc Waler?

I wish I knew why this is supposed to be funny...Doc Waler?

Well, it's supposed to be funny because Doc Walker says bizarre stuff. (Oops, typoed his name). Now, whether it is funny is another question. I guess it's not. My bad.

Self-imposed posting suspension begins now.:mad:

Said : "Dwyer brought the syrup and the grits with that pancake.

that. is. amazing.

Back