YouTube video of game-winning drive

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
For those who don't have ESPN3 or prefer YouTube's players. In standard definition because I don't get ESPNU HD.

[Y]o2kVdw11gIA[/Y]

Link is dead

I tried it on a second machine and it worked. It should be embedded onto the page. Do you have the Flash plug-in installed for your browser? I think YouTube's default player requires Flash.

Works now.. I dunno why it was dead I'm on iPhone but it works now, thanks

Other than the long pass drop early in that drive, that was nearly a perfect game winning drive. The wideouts and A Backs all did their jobs and caught the ball.

Works now.. I dunno why it was dead I'm on iPhone but it works now, thanks
I posted while YouTube was still processing it--maybe that had something to do with it. (It played for me at that point but the page said it'd be available in better quality once it was done processing.)

I hated reliving that 4th down ... helluva job by Nesbitt.

AA did a sorry job blocking their guy, and he had a straight line at Nesbitt. Fortunately Nesbitt outran him...

Check out the first 3rd down play of the drive (2:25 mark). Our left guard gets absolutely crushed.

I didn't realize how much trouble our no huddle gave them when I was watching it live. On that first play after Nesbitt's 4th down conversion, they didn't even have a man covering our receiver (think it was an A-back). Looks like they were subbing players and the DB didn't make it to the other side of the field in time. Heads up play by Joshua for spotting it and snapping the ball quickly to exploit it.

I didn't realize how much trouble our no huddle gave them when I was watching it live. On that first play after Nesbitt's 4th down conversion, they didn't even have a man covering our receiver (think it was an A-back). Looks like they were subbing players and the DB didn't make it to the other side of the field in time. Heads up play by Joshua for spotting it and snapping the ball quickly to exploit it.

I don't know if CPJ could give up the reins enough to do it, but I have long though our offense could be absolutely deadly running no huddle. (This of course assumes blockers that don't look good in pink.)

Dare I say we played with "urgency" on that drive?

Unfathomable we put ourselves in this situation. Something's gotta give. I can't take this SHI t anymore.

Awesome. Man, JfN was completely gassed before that timeout. I don't think I can say enough about how hard he plays.

9 is the man. No question. He'll be good in the NFL. Watch he'll make the roster somewhere just because the man doesn't quit and that will get you FAR in the NFL.

Melton killed me on the long pass drop. Bey-Bey makes that catch easily.

A backs did a great job catching the ball.

O line blocked like horse ****.

Nesbitt played like a man...

The no huddle really, really threw WF off.

Thanks for the link.

Couple of notes:

First deep pass to Melton. No wonder he dropped it. He tried to catch it like he was setting a volleyball. Horrible technique. That's not even a coaching problem. At this level it should be natural and a given that you know how to catch a pass over your shoulder.

Nice run by Lyons to make a couple of guys miss and stop the clock by getting out of bounds.

Heads up play by Nesbitt to through the quick pass to Roddy. Good catch by Roddy also. Wake was late to switch and he was open.

We got really lucky on Nesbitt's quick pitch to the left. The guy who lit up Nesbitt could have easily deflected the pitch. Good job securing the pitch and making a little something out of it.

I may be wrong but isn't this the first hurry-up/2 min offensive series that has ended up with 6 points? (under CPJ at GT mind you)

Back