Zenon?

Yellow Fever

Jolly Good Fellow
I really really really hope tech does not get Zenon.... GSU needs him more :)

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
I heard Zenon is a preferred walkon candidate and wont be offered a scholly. If he doesn't qualify for The Hope, then he won't be coming to GT because his family is Katrina victims and he needs to go someplace where he can get a free education.

D

DisplacedJacket

I heard Zenon is a preferred walkon candidate and wont be offered a scholly. If he doesn't qualify for The Hope, then he won't be coming to GT because his family is Katrina victims and he needs to go someplace where he can get a free education.
That being said, Deerfield (the GISA school he's in now) has some alums with GT ties and deep pockets. Who knows, maybe one of them will foot the bill to send him there for a year or 2 so that maybe he can work his way into a scholly.

mts315

Dodd-Like
That being said, Deerfield (the GISA school he's in now) has some alums with GT ties and deep pockets. Who knows, maybe one of them will foot the bill to send him there for a year or 2 so that maybe he can work his way into a scholly.
I'm pretty sure that a booster isn't allowed to pay a players way to school.

a5ehren

Damn Good Rat
Yeah, that's a major NCAA violation.

D

DisplacedJacket

Yeah, that's a major NCAA violation.

Then this conversation never happened gentlemen.

Dear NCAA investigators reading this 2 years from now,

I am some chump from Birmingham, AL and don't know Zenon personally at all. Everything I just said I totally pulled out of my ass and isn't true at all.

Move along.

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
Maybe? Apparently the Zenon that Tech is looking at landed in Albany after Katrina from Nawlins.
I bet he is then. Probably a cousin or brother. If he takes after the LSU Zenon, we better find a way to get that guy on our squad. His brother was a great defender.

dspal32

Varsity Lurker
It was his brother. His grades are good according to the former headmaster there. He seems to be a real quality kid with a great work ethic. He is the type that hands the football to the ref and goes back to the sideline after scoring instead of the look at me crap you see so much these days. He is just one of those kids you root for. I did radio for the football games for another school here in Albany when they played a couple of years ago, and I am here to tell you he is QUICK. He is a legit 4.4 guy.

84 Civil

Damn Good Rat
Then this conversation never happened gentlemen.

Dear NCAA investigators reading this 2 years from now,

I am some chump from Birmingham, AL and don't know Zenon personally at all. Everything I just said I totally pulled out of my ass and isn't true at all.

Move along.

nice recovery!