Zenon ?

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
I think he might be back on the bench cause of Peeples improving his blocking a lot. Also, what year is Peeples?

ciegetanks

Damn Good Rat
Where was Zenon last night ? Injured ?
He's a freshmen. It doesn't surprise me that CPJ stuck with experienced veterans like Roddy, Peeples, and Smith against such a highly-rated team in such an important game.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Probably just couldn't crack the line-up. Guy is still a freshman.

MountainBuzz

Varsity Lurker
Agree about the experience factor especially offensively but would have enjoyed watching him on kickoff returns.

MidtownJacket

Flats Noob
I think people here are right about experience but also Zenon is undersized.. He can't really set the outside so I think CPJ went with the bigger a backs

225Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Oh man, we're gunna miss embry and roddy more than we think. Their blocking is spot on, and Orwin is a SR next year. I hope we have a big AB like orwin in the making to play alongside a spark plug like zenon

floridajacket

The Real DB Cooper
Depends on the LB's and DE's he and Peeples would need to block. If we're playing against less talented defenders, then we can rely on Zenon to block and use his speed as well. But if we're playing against better defenders, Peeples' blocking is more of an asset than Zenon's speed.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Zenon will be getting plenty of playing time in 2012, 13 and 14

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Oh man, we're gunna miss embry and roddy more than we think. Their blocking is spot on, and Orwin is a SR next year. I hope we have a big AB like orwin in the making to play alongside a spark plug like zenon
I can't get over how good Roddy has gotten at staying in bounds. That and blocking are his superpowers.

QuadF

Dodd-Like
I thought embry had been having a lot of trouble blocking.

I don't remember how zenon or bostic were at blocking. But they were both fast.