Zero Opposition Fans

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
We have no excuse this year. There can be zero opposition fans (outside of whatever away tickets we can't control) in our stadium. I don't want to see one damn orange Clemson shirt more than 20 yards from the SE flagpole. Stingtalk fans, take the pledge right now.

There should be no away tickets, and maybe check IDs so there is no reselling.

They’ve said they’re giving the visitors 400 tix. I haven’t looked hard, but I haven’t seen anything similar from other teams. It seems like we have a more defined and mature process and plan than a lot of our conference brethren.

I’m sure some of our esteemed season ticket holders will buy seats just to resell them to the highest bidder regardless of affiliation, keeping other more faithful fans out of the stadium.

If I’m able to get my 2 tickets, I’ll be there with another Tech fan or else the tix will go unused. No visitors will be sitting in my seats.

JRjr

I asked the GT ticket office about getting some of GT's "visitors allocation" for the FSU game in Tallahassee... and was told those tickets are not going on sale. They are being reserved for staff, family members, etc.

They’ve said they’re giving the visitors 400 tix. I haven’t looked hard, but I haven’t seen anything similar from other teams. It seems like we have a more defined and mature process and plan than a lot of our conference brethren.

I’m sure some of our esteemed season ticket holders will buy seats just to resell them to the highest bidder regardless of affiliation, keeping other more faithful fans out of the stadium.

If I’m able to get my 2 tickets, I’ll be there with another Tech fan or else the tix will go unused. No visitors will be sitting in my seats.

JRjr
I could see the ticket market being out of control this season. I imagine Clemson fans will be eager to make the trip, especially if they haven't been able to go to their own home games due to priority. No way some of our more fairweather fans don't take the money and run in that scenario.

Back