Zimas v BYU

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Don't worry, they are in the ACC.

That said, we are pretty much obligated to murderize BYU this year.

ND_jacket

Helluva Engineer
Anyone coming up to C'ville for the Zimas game? Since it's just up the road, I'm thinking I should grab a ticket and go.

GT1992

Dodd-Like
Did they finally start the game? It isn't a lightening game in Virginia until Corso's car is zapped.

ND_jacket

Helluva Engineer
Did they finally start the game? It isn't a lightening game in Virginia until Corso's car is zapped.
I was surprised by the extended suspension of play, because the weather in Lexington has been fine all day. I guess all of this not flat terrain means that there can be weather stuck in one area for quite a while.

GT1992

Dodd-Like
I was surprised by the extended suspension of play, because the weather in Lexington has been fine all day. I guess all of this not flat terrain means that there can be weather stuck in one area for quite a while.
I'm still rooting for Corso's car to be electrocuted.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Anyone coming up to C'ville for the Zimas game? Since it's just up the road, I'm thinking I should grab a ticket and go.
I'll be there as will an entire charter bus full of Tech fans from DC.

GT1992

Dodd-Like
Virginia takes the lead late. It's going to suck being a Mormon football fan this year.

ND_jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'll be there as will an entire charter bus full of Tech fans from DC.
Cool. Wonder if there's any way to get in on tickets with the big group without doing the bus, since I'll be coming from the other end of VA. Would be fun to sit with other Tech fans instead of wherever I randomly get a ticket from UVA.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Cool. Wonder if there's any way to get in on tickets with the big group without doing the bus, since I'll be coming from the other end of VA. Would be fun to sit with other Tech fans instead of wherever I randomly get a ticket from UVA.
You can buy a ticket thru our group w/o paying for the bus. I'll pm the info.

ND_jacket

Helluva Engineer
You can buy a ticket thru our group w/o paying for the bus. I'll pm the info.
Thanks! The Alumni Assoc website suggests that at one point there was an active alumni chapter in Roanoke for SW VA, but at the moment, there's no info other than to contact the lady in charge of chapters in Atlanta if you want to be a leader for the group.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Thanks! The Alumni Assoc website suggests that at one point there was an active alumni chapter in Roanoke for SW VA, but at the moment, there's no info other than to contact the lady in charge of chapters in Atlanta if you want to be a leader for the group.
What do you do in Lexington? I lived there for 4 years. Great little town. Wished I lived there still.

bellyseries

Dodd-Like
What are you doing in Lexington? athat's my home town.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Math prof at W&L.
Thanks, checked out your CV. Looks like you've made quite a change, moving to Lexington from your previous stops. I hope you love it... it was a heavenly place to go to school.

(PS. If you see Bob Johnson, he was my old teacher many years ago. He knew I was doing fine and never objected once when I read a magazine in his class.)