Zin-AHN not ZEE-non

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Least we now won't have the guessing argument like we had over how to pronounce Tarrant.

getwrecked

Flats Noob
Thanks for that. It is a great story.

We lost our house in Katrina (we lived in Mississippi), and although we now live in Georgia, I fly the Mississippi state flag (that we found in the mud after the storm) every August 29th.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Amusing his dad is named "Felonius". Maybe he played for UGA?

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
Proud of this kid.... tough times and becomes (what we hope will be) a playmaker. Good for him. Is this not one of the stories that makes you proud to be GT? Think any of those 6'5 330 nose tackles at Bama have any cool stories? I doubt it. And he's 2-stars Helluva, just like Orwin.......... JK : )

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
Maybe his nickname should be "Magic Man?" Now you see him.... now you don't.

(Fast forward to 1:45)

[y]BeTkKiQdmo8[/y]

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
what is funny to me is that Wes said it would be pronounced more like Zin-in. That one in the AJC makes it more like Zin-un
This is not like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics. You accent the second syllable instead of the first. That is all.

Buzz4Him

Flats Noob
I think our coaches may know a thing about recruiting and evaluating talent. Who else has noticed the number of difference makers that are stepping up from these recent recruiting classes?

hiveredtech

Dodd-Like
This is not like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics. You accent the second syllable instead of the first. That is all.
I get that. Everyone is focused on the first syllable...it is agreed that it is Zin...not Zee.

The second syllable is either "in" or "un" or "ahn" depending on who at the GTAA you talk to.

B

Jolly Good Fellow
Think any of those 6'5 330 nose tackles at Bama have any cool stories? I doubt it.

actually, I would imagine guys playing for teams like Alabama probably have some really great stories just from their recruiting trips alone. Maybe not as heartwarming though as Mr. Zenon's.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I'm still gonna call him Zee-non.

At least he's not worried about a name-change right before the beginning of the season.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Glad to clear that up about the name thing before the season starts. The Katrina story was cool too. Think it was like a million refugees or something. That was a tough deal.

Legal Jacket

Dodd-Like
Amusing his dad is named "Felonius". Maybe he played for UGA?
Kinda reminds me of a woman who allegedly named her twin girls "Ovarious" and "Placenta" because she heard a nurse say them and thought they sounded pretty.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
[y]CauzjEn7tKU[/y]

His open-field speed might not be mind-blowing (cupcake competition in this video), but he makes great cuts and has great acceleration.