Zona fires Stoops

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
zona just isn't a believable actor in this meme. But expect dreams of Coach from pretty much every team not in the poll. And even some in the top 25 poll.

One of the best things about chosing Coach over the other candidates was the likelihood of us keeping him if he was highly successful.

MTrain

hodl
who the F is going to be the next guy in arizona? i mean i can think of zero names of former players, guys around the program that do it. might as well hand the reigns to lute olson or mike candrea lol

cyptomcat

Hibernating
who the F is going to be the next guy in arizona? i mean i can think of zero names of former players, guys around the program that do it. might as well hand the reigns to lute olson or mike candrea lol
mike leach or rich rod

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
Stoops must have lost the team sometime last year. You don't start 7-1 and then go 1-10 over the rest of last year and this year.

MTrain

hodl
trying to think of a wac or mwc guy who could be the next guy for the cats. or someone in the arizona family?

The Jacket

The Coat
Why do you guys keep calling them Zona? Who even calls them that? You're all retarded.

MTrain

hodl
tedi bruschi? chuck cecil?

lol i cant think of any arizona football players who have done anything at a coaching level