öööö everyone who sold their tickets to uga fans

I'll renew my tickets next year and get drunk. But don't expect me to like it.

I miss the good old days where we would get angry and yell “Hit the Quarterback!” in frustration for 60 mins.

we never hit the Quarterback enough.

go to your local convenience store and get a georgia hat. with people that bitch like you, it’s addition through subtraction.

bullshit. he's a better fan than the overwhelming majority of our alumni. i bet over 80% of the clowns filling opposing stadiums with red never went to uga (or college for that matter). why dump on a guy who has lost his mind and chosen to be loyal to GT -- something i feel guilty that will be passed on to my children. he's the kind of guy we need more of. you think all those kids in the student section dressed in aluminum are going to be gobbling up season tickets five and ten years from now?

bullshit. he's a better fan than the overwhelming majority of our alumni. i bet over 80% of the clowns filling opposing stadiums with red never went to uga (or college for that matter). why dump on a guy who has lost his mind and chosen to be loyal to GT -- something i feel guilty that will be passed on to my children. he's the kind of guy we need more of. you think all those kids in the student section dressed in aluminum are going to be gobbling up season tickets five and ten years from now?
that’s a good point. this is also stingtalk, so don’t take anything too seriously here :)

What, you mean the missing south stands? Agreed. Imagine a nice, vintage horseshoe on the south side, and the Wardlaw Center on the north side instead of that monstrosity.
I kinda liked the Old Gym on the north side. We should rebuild that.

There's way too much red in the tech fund seating area. Y'all can go öööö yourselves and diaf.
It wouldn't have mattered anyway... UGA fills that stadium when we have good teams!

Tech people who sell their tickets to uga fans or bring uga fans or friends to family should be labeled as Gulenists and purged. This is the only way we rid ourselves of this disease.

By the way I sold my tix to third party sellers. I am sure that with everything ma Tech does for football that this seller likely had a strong market with Tech fans.

Tech people who sell their tickets to uga fans or bring uga fans or friends to family should be labeled as Gulenists and purged. This is the only way we rid ourselves of this disease.
How would Erdogan handle this?

How would Erdogan handle this?

Seize all assets, imprison for 6 months, torture, then either continue the sentence indefinitely or release. If released put on the black list distributed to all potential employers as a colluder.

Seize all assets, imprison for 6 months, torture, then either continue the sentence indefinitely or release. If released put on the black list distributed to all potential employers as a colluder.
Sounds like beej's version of what is happening to GT football.

Back