“Let’s Work”

I have an idea for a marketing campaign using the slogan "Let's All Commit" and I think it could be a very popular hashtag with Tech fans this fall. Who do I contact about this at the GTAA?

Workouts are part of the deal, idiot. It’s not like GT is the only program doing workouts. Winning is what separates the men from the boys. You can go soothe your vagina now.
Winning happems when games are played. Getting players fired up to work harder means they have a better chance of doing that.

How about you shove another doughnut in your fat mouth and STFU?

I get the pessimism. But, I don’t get the criticism of trying to motivate the team as Spring practice begins with an emphasis on work. At the start of a new season every team has something of a mantra for focus. If three years has taught Collins that winning at Tech demands that you outwork your opponents in the weight room, in conditioning, on the practice field and even the classroom, then I say “Better late than never.” He has tried the approach that Tech can win through recruiting hype and plenty of buzz humming and juice flowing. Now, he may be ready to try what will work, a strong worth ethic that bonds the team through their shared sacrifice to win.
Good post. I for one have definitely soured on the Juice over the last three seasons and have certainly leveled my share of criticism towards our current coach. Yet, for now CGC is still the coach, and the players who haven’t fled through the mystic portal are still Tech men; so rather than dumping on their efforts to turn things around I’m going to be rooting for them to do just that.

I think it's fitting that the video includes one of the players stumbling during a rep. Draw from that whatever conclusions you want.

Yeahhhhh gotta admit, this thread is a major L. I mean if they’re working, that’s great, that’s what we need. Work, and a ton of it.
Yes, how dare they promote the fact that they’re working to get ready for the season. You would be the master of taking L’s in threads, so maybe we should listen to you on that.

EDIT: I’m the idiot here, and I’m the one taking the L. #thinkbeforeposting

Last edited:
Yes, how dare they promote the fact that they’re working to get ready for the season. You would be the master of taking L’s in threads, so maybe we should listen to you on that.
Hey dumbass, I'm talking about the people saying "Let's win instead." Stop trying to be contradictory all the time.

I have an idea for a marketing campaign using the slogan "Let's All Commit" and I think it could be a very popular hashtag with Tech fans this fall. Who do I contact about this at the GTAA?
Send prototype to Cabrera.

Good post. I for one have definitely soured on the Juice over the last three seasons and have certainly leveled my share of criticism towards our current coach. Yet, for now CGC is still the coach, and the players who haven’t fled through the mystic portal are still Tech men; so rather than dumping on their efforts to turn things around I’m going to be rooting for them to do just that.
Not so fast.....we still have players entering the portal so maybe what's currently there are not, at heart, Tech men.

Back