1-5

It's stupid to have a policy of letting in some enemy posters if we're just going to ban them when they troll better than the majority of this board (not that is a high hurdle).

This

What is sad is he outtrolled this board and he is the biggest dumbass on other boards....

This

What is sad is he outtrolled this board and he is the biggest dumbass on other boards....

still waiting on a link to one of his posts on these other boards..

6 month ban for whoever is tied to this when we finish our investigation.. a pm begging for leniency from the offender would be the smartest move ever..

seems like a one man troll wrecking crew would have posted links of his handy work on a VT board... somebody here is ööööed.

He has been on ESPN message boards for years.....I cant believe you actually think this is a GT guy trolling this site....LOL....if this place was still open to lurkers, Hokiehi would be lubing up to what he has created here.

seems like a one man troll wrecking crew would have posted links of his handy work on a VT board... somebody here is ööööed.

Unless those VT boards have forums that aren't publicly accessible....

This

Actually thought he got worked himself. He started responding to ST reponses - that's the worst thing to do if you're a troll. The whole definition of "being trolled" is to get worked up by what other people are saying - especially when that's their goal. Look back, he/she was just as annoyed at the Tech posts as ST was at his. The trick is to not get caught in debates and just not make sense in general. That guy was pretty weak overall.

:dunno: looks like he was trolling some colonial athletic team's fans. Who did VPI play 2 years ago in the caa?

Edit: Old dominon...

ODU was CUSA and thus kicked out of CAAZONE in the summer of 2012. You're donezo. We knew it was you all along Diseqc. LOL...

He has been on ESPN message boards for years.....I cant believe you actually think this is a GT guy trolling this site....LOL....if this place was still open to lurkers, Hokiehi would be lubing up to what he has created here.

This is like saying I have been seeing 'thwg', 'barrelofrum', 'gojackets' or 'gpburdell' on other boards for years...

:dunno: looks like he was trolling some colonial athletic team's fans. Who did VPI play 2 years ago in the caa?

Edit: Old dominon...

If this ends up being a ST poster and he's playing the long con of trolling other boards 2 years ago as a cover story, then bra-ööööing-vo. Hats off. That is dedication.

hahahaha.

I'm happy he "trolled us" and convinced us he was so stupid he was one of our own posing as an idiotic VPI fan. I had fun.

I actually posted on CAAZone, and when all the shuffling happened they removed the dedicated forums for the old CAA members off the CAA Zone.

Truth be told I don't think that happened until after the Fall 2012 football season for Old Dominion, but they are now Conference USA.

Actually thought he got worked himself. He started responding to ST reponses - that's the worst thing to do if you're a troll. The whole definition of "being trolled" is to get worked up by what other people are saying - especially when that's their goal. Look back, he/she was just as annoyed at the Tech posts as ST was at his. The trick is to not get caught in debates and just not make sense in general. That guy was pretty weak overall.

No one bigcried the shooting victims, so troll fail.

Back