#1 for 2022 - Antonio Martin Jr - RB (GA)

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Well they impressed Nick Saban enough to extend an offer to him. I mean can you just not say whatever you think will draw the most attention to you? Are you adopted or something? Shut the hell up.
The next Najee?

MidnightJacket

Damn Good Rat
Would like to see the highlights of him not looking impressive, because the ones included in the interview are pretty impressive. He's outrunning everybody in the secondary, and when he's in the red zone he doesn't go down from a couple of arm tackles. Looks like a phenomenal APB. I'll add that this isn't without any senior highlights yet as well, so the best is likely yet to come.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Would like to see the highlights of him not looking impressive, because the ones included in the interview are pretty impressive. He's outrunning everybody in the secondary, and when he's in the red zone he doesn't go down from a couple of arm tackles. Looks like a phenomenal APB. I'll add that this isn't without any senior highlights yet as well, so the best is likely yet to come.
One of the things I look for in these self-promoting highlight films is a diversity of opponents. I notice right away if all the eye-popping plays are against this one team with a bunch of doofuses. But Martin's clips had a wide variety of opponents which made it seem to me to be more legit.

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
One of the things I look for in these self-promoting highlight films is a diversity of opponents. I notice right away if all the eye-popping plays are against this one team with a bunch of doofuses. But Martin's clips had a wide variety of opponents which made it seem to me to be more legit.

you mean like when college highlights feature, well, us?