#1 Linebacker in NFL draft.... Pwned!

I'm sure he'll cry with his face buried in a pile of money.

The "buried face" part being the point no doubt ... :cool:

What I'd like to know is how this guy is apparently the #1 pro prospect at linebacker but he can't even stop a highschool offense?

What I'd like to know is how this guy is apparently the #1 pro prospect at linebacker but he can't even stop a highschool offense?
His SEC speed was so fast, he kept over-running our high school plays. Not his fault.

Looking at the play by play, he sure did make a lot of tackles after 7 yard gains. He apparently made a good tackle on a 20 yard gain.

I believe he was talking öööö after one tackle and the very next play was "The Juke"

Shaq Mason asked him right before the play, "Are you STILL talkin'?!"

watch Skycam replay to confirm.

He was pounding his chest about 4 seconds before the Thomas to Waller TD.

I believe he was talking öööö after one tackle and the very next play was "The Juke"

Found it surprisingly fast, can confirm. He was talking öööö to Laskey immediately after he got the first down. Then JT housed it. Glorious.

SEC players (UGA's in particular) are the undisputed kings of smack talk...and sideline jumping jacks.

Reggie Ball was the undisputed king of smack talk. He even jawed opposing coaches up in their face dawg.

Reggie Ball was the undisputed king of smack talk. He even jawed opposing coaches up in their face dawg.

Unlike Suggs and Bilbo that just rolled over and let opposing players go all Ned Beatty on 'em.

Obviously whichever NFL team takes him, the other three teams in the division will immediately convert their offenses to triple option offenses. So that's happening.

I noticed in the FSU game and the Miss St. Game JT getting a little chippy with the opponents and talking some smack....

I noticed in the FSU game and the Miss St. Game JT getting a little chippy with the opponents and talking some smack....

Our whole team was chippy in the orange bowl. The Austin brother who was playing especially. Every play he was in somebody's face.

Saw and heard that, too. Was talking lots of smack in 1st half and was stfu in 2nd.

Unlike Suggs and Bilbo that just rolled over and let opposing players go all Ned Beatty on 'em.

62949d1052021164-deliverance-deliv05-.jpg

Back