# 1: Tucker Gleason

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
On his Hudl page he is listed as a QB/WR. Was he being recruited as a WR by some schools?

GSUGTATL

Jolly Good Fellow
Dude WTF are you talking about? Convicted rapist? Of who, the yellow jackets?
The whole rape/assault scandal and charges Murray faced his sophomore(maybe Junior) year. It’s what kept him from being drafted high.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
The whole rape/assault scandal and charges Murray faced his sophomore(maybe Junior) year. It’s what kept him from being drafted high.
Link? Not sure how I missed this...

Edit: You sure you're not thinking of Zach Mettenberger?

Bleedingyella

Varsity Lurker
Jesus guys, do we have to drive every commitment thread into the ditch?

It is a great commitment. Leave it at that.
I am a new member here and I love the site and the info I get from yall, but I will say it is exhausting digging through the garbage on EVERY thread. Sometimes its hilarious but for the most part it will make you pull your hair out.

Glad to be a member and I hope to contribute where I can. I normally get my info from yall though. Thanks and looking forward to a great year.

GO JACKETS!!!!

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I am a new member here and I love the site and the info I get from yall, but I will say it is exhausting digging through the garbage on EVERY thread. Sometimes its hilarious but for the most part it will make you pull your hair out.

Glad to be a member and I hope to contribute where I can. I normally get my info from yall though. Thanks and looking forward to a great year.

GO JACKETS!!!!
Hi Bleedingyella. Welcome to stingtalk! I’ll be your tour guide today. Buckle the öööö up.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer

GO JACKETS!!!!
You’re gonna have to figure out how to deal with it or you’re going bald.