1 Year Anniversary

International Clown Week
Annual celebration
International Clown Day is celebrated each year on first week of August as a tribute to the first recognised group of organised clowns. Clown groups often celebrate the week with special activities such as performing volunteer shows or having their local mayor declare the week as a city celebration to coincide with the national and international clown week.

In one case, a clown went as far as coaching an American college football team so the entire United America States could be entertained by his buffoonery. The International Federation of Clowns filed a formal complaint over said clown not sporting the traditional clown attire in an apparent attempt to conceal his clownanence and was later thrown from a third-floor window into a dumpster as a final Coup de Gràce.

I thought of him the other day when this graphic popped up in my feed talking about top NFL speeds so far this year. There are AJC articles from 2019 about him wanting to see our players hit 22 or 23 mph with that whole catapult speed tracking system they brought in, which “would make us an elite program”, which I guess technically is not a lie, having a bunch of Tyreek Hill’s would make us good…

IMG_1361.png.jpeg

I thought of him the other day when this graphic popped up in my feed talking about top NFL speeds so far this year. There are AJC articles from 2019 about him wanting to see our players hit 22 or 23 mph with that whole catapult speed tracking system they brought in, which “would make us an elite program”, which I guess technically is not a lie, having a bunch of Tyreek Hill’s would make us good…
Florida State had been using that system for a couple years - the idiot Collins gets zero credit for stealing the idea.

But just like anything else, he'll take the credit for it.

I think I recall PJ saying they wanted to bring in Catapult when he was there but could not get enough for the whole team so they shelved the idea.

Collins should surface at FSU. They have a circus program there, don't they?

I feel like you guys are missing the point. GC thought we'd get players clocking in at 22 or 23 MPH when some of the fastest NFL players are topping out at 22 MPH.
Oh no not at all. Collins was delusional on many levels. This is one of the smaller ones.
He put a lot into the Catapult readings. Or so he said he did. Which probably means he had no idea what they meant.

I tried to find the pic of the sheet hung up at the fraternity’s that said öööö Geoff Collins

IMG_1361.png.jpeg
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
&
Dylan
Because I spit hot fire

Can someone remind me which game it was when Clown had the post-game presser where he totally blew off the media guy by dismissing the question and then making a really immature face gesture?

Back