1 Year Anniversary

Can someone remind me which game it was when Clown had the post-game presser where he totally blew off the media guy by dismissing the question and then making a really immature face gesture?
I seem to recall something like this happening after ööööing game the Clown "coached".

GT after 12 games....

Geoff "Clown" Collins:
- 3-9 (2-6 ACC)
- lost 49-0 at home to a conference opponent
- lost 52-7 to georgia in Atlanta
- lost to an FCS school

Brent Key:
- 6-6 (5-5 ACC)
- no shut out
- lost 14-37 to Georgia in Athens (35 point underdogs)
- beat an FCS school, (and two ranked ACC teams)

GT after 12 games....

Geoff "Clown" Collins:
- 3-9 (2-6 ACC)
- lost 49-0 at home to a conference opponent
- lost 52-7 to georgia in Atlanta
- lost to an FCS school

Brent Key:
- 6-6 (5-5 ACC)
- no shut out
- lost 14-37 to Georgia in Athens (35 point underdogs)
- beat an FCS school, (and two ranked ACC teams)

Post unclear, how many teams did the clown beat that finished with a winning record?

Can someone remind me which game it was when Clown had the post-game presser where he totally blew off the media guy by dismissing the question and then making a really immature face gesture?
I remember his turd-eating grin but can’t recall the question.

Here’s a little trip down memory lane until someone remembers the specifics. No paywall.

Here’s a little trip down memory lane until someone remembers the specifics. No paywall.

Not sure why I read that, but now I'm pissed all over again.

Not sure why I read that, but now I'm pissed all over again.
th-1139468322.jpg

Jesus Christ öööö that guy. He makes me want to puke.

Post unclear, how many teams did the clown beat that finished with a winning record?

Wow, I had to look into this. The answer is:
2021 Kennesaw State
2022 Western Carolina

*if the clown could have managed to beat the Citadel, they would have had a losing record that year.

Wow, I had to look into this. The answer is:
2021 Kennesaw State
2022 Western Carolina

*if the clown could have managed to beat the Citadel, they would have had a losing record that year.

So a loss to the clown wouldn’t necessarily keep you out of the FCS playoffs.

I believe it was a question from Ken, something to the effect of what is his message to fans who have lost confidence in him.

Remember, he keeps score.
Even if the score is 10-28, he still keeps score.

He's been unemployed for a year. Kinda tells you something, doesn't it?

I think it was a mid week conference

Remember, he keeps score.
Even if the score is 10-28, he still keeps score.

He's been unemployed for a year. Kinda tells you something, doesn't it?
Yeah, he keeps score allright. Cumberland kept score too, so effing what?

But he appeared on several campuses during spring practice so he's clearly looking.

Realistically, he failed so spectacularly and was so cocky in the process that I think he would have to humble himself and quietly go be an analyst or position coach somewhere to start climbing the ladder again. He's 52, has a house in his home area and plenty of money coming his way, so he may not want to do that. I figure he will run camps and stuff, take a speaking engagement here and there, show up at random practices. But I just don't see a coaching comeback.

Back