#-1

I parse his message as saying he committed too soon partly because of his mom. So this might be an inverse Tuitt situation

Is this a case of him not really having an offer?
I think he is good enough to have an offer, don't know how the hill is involved.
I do remember there was a kid, Jerrell Johnson, out of Missouri during the days of Chan who was verbaled to us for at least a month. Come signing day, he didn't sign. When asked about Johnson not signing, the coaching staff said simply "He was never offered". I think he must have talked to coaches at some point during the recruitment of Taylor Bennett - who was from the same area.

I can understand some players wanting to go to UGAg. Brandon Miller made up the excuse that UGAg had a better computer science department than GT - but he was a better player than Douglas and probably had a better shot at the NFL. Douglas was a decent running back recruit for us - nothing special. He stayed verbaled to us until the last minute when UGAg had a scholarship open up from a decommit. He went to play for his "dream" team he grew up worshipping. Instead of getting a fine education at GT, he ended up getting to look back at his mediocre time as a (mostly) backup at UGAg.

I think he is good enough to have an offer, don't know how the hill is involved.
I do remember there was a kid, Jerrell Johnson, out of Missouri during the days of Chan who was verbaled to us for at least a month. Come signing day, he didn't sign. When asked about Johnson not signing, the coaching staff said simply "He was never offered". I think he must have talked to coaches at some point during the recruitment of Taylor Bennett - who was from the same area.

I can understand some players wanting to go to UGAg. Brandon Miller made up the excuse that UGAg had a better computer science department than GT - but he was a better player than Douglas and probably had a better shot at the NFL. Douglas was a decent running back recruit for us - nothing special. He stayed verbaled to us until the last minute when UGAg had a scholarship open up from a decommit. He went to play for his "dream" team he grew up worshipping. Instead of getting a fine education at GT, he ended up getting to look back at his mediocre time as a (mostly) backup at UGAg.

JaQuez, or whatever the f his name is, doesn't have a ugag offer. If he's looking, we'll be looking too, and when someone else commits, he won't have a spot anymore.

Looking at his offer list, this strikes me as a possible "oops I tried to commit to an offer GT hadn't really made".

Dude isn't really that impressive.

I wonder if there's some kind of record for the shortest time span between a commitment and a de-commitment?

Didn't Douglas not only de-commit coming out of high school but then make a transfer attempt when JJ Green came over?

I wonder if there's some kind of record for the shortest time span between a commitment and a de-commitment?

Didn't Douglas not only de-commit coming out of high school but then make a transfer attempt when JJ Green came over?

Tuitt's commitment to us lasted one day.

Didn't know Douglas tried to transfer, but JJ Green >>>>>> Douglas

Didn't know Douglas tried to transfer, but JJ Green >>>>>> Douglas

Didn't realize that either. I guess after he spurned us just before NSD, the coaching staff gave him a thanks but no thanks when he tried to transfer in.

Didn't realize that either. I guess after he spurned us just before NSD, the coaching staff gave him a thanks but no thanks when he tried to transfer in.
He backed out signing day or a day or two before, IIRC. UGAg said to him "we don't REALLY want you, but we have an open slot from a de-commit" and he jumped all over it. I think it is why I dislike the kid so much.

I have a reoccurring dream that JJ Green scores the game winning touchdown against UGA this year
export2.jpg

Back