10/5 Other Sat Games

Refs gave Miami their last two games. They screwed vt the whole game and not calling that targeting. Can't wait for Miami to implode.
That targeting call would’ve been such a dumb way to avoid a total team collapse. Cal didn’t deserve that call.

Maybe so but pretty sure the rules don't say to ignore penalties because a team doesn't deserve them. With that call and the screw job vt got last game (the whole game not just the last call), it just looks like the refs are protecting the undefeated team. That might be what the conference needs to get a few teams high in the polls but I have a feeling it will be Tech getting screwed and not protected.

Is Miami back? If they get thru Louisville next week, then GT and Cuse are really the only teams left on their schedule with an outside chance at beating them.

UGA, who beat Kentucky by 1 point and lost to a team inferior to Vandy, is ranked ahead of 6-0 Miami :eekfacepalm:

Is Miami back? If they get thru Louisville next week, then GT and Cuse are really the only teams left on their schedule with an outside chance at beating them.
Really? Because after yesterday, I think everyone would have learned any decent team (Vandy-Bama, UW-UM, Arky-UT, UM-USC, etc) can beat anyone this year. The Portal / NIL has leveled the playing field this year.

And why are you not including Duke? Duke is 5-1 and has a very good D, and plays very sound football. Plus, you don’t think Manny will want absolute revenge on Miami?

Sorry, but to think Miami under Mario C won’t lose 2 games down the stretch is defying odds of reality on what he’s shown as an HC at Oregon and Miami to date.

UGA, who beat Kentucky by 1 point and lost to a team inferior to Vandy, is ranked ahead of 6-0 Miami :eekfacepalm:
Can you guys give it up with Polls by now? Who cares!? The AP/Coaches Poll do not count for anything. The only real Poll (CFP Top 25) oddly enough comes out on Election night. uga will have a 2nd loss by then. And more than likely Miami will have 1-2 losses.

Also, without ACC officials Miami would have 2 losses. Sure debunks the narrative of only protecting NC teams I hear about so much (note joking/sarcasm).

Really? Because after yesterday, I think everyone would have learned any decent team (Vandy-Bama, UW-UM, Arky-UT, UM-USC, etc) can beat anyone this year. The Portal / NIL has leveled the playing field this year.

And why are you not including Duke? Duke is 5-1 and has a very good D, and plays very sound football. Plus, you don’t think Manny will want absolute revenge on Miami?

Sorry, but to think Miami under Mario C won’t lose 2 games down the stretch is defying odds of reality on what he’s shown as an HC at Oregon and Miami to date.
You're missing the point.

Is Miami back?

Back