100% Capacity at Bobby Dodd in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% capacity and beer sales. Revenue returns to GTAA. Yeah.

Last edited:
Time to get my Stinger seats again and mark my territory, however tight it might be.

LOL that you would post CDC stuff right after the CDC gets busted for being a puppet of the Teachers Union. CDC is now a political organization that dabbles in science, or a science organization that dabbles in politics depending on your stance.

Critics slam CDC after teachers union influences guidelines: 'Based in politics and not science' (msn.com)

I know pro-vaccine folks think they are "following science" but what they're really doing is following scientist. I am currently waiting on my second shot because I chose to get vaccinated; but in honesty you have to see both arguments for and against the vaccine are politically charged. The vaccine is so politically charged in fact that I am dubious of "data" and "evidence" posted from either side.
Lol that link has no evidence at all.
It has some guy claiming this, and then slamming the CDC based on evidence he cites that includes studies he has done himself.
And the worst part of it is that his “study” doesn’t even show what he is complaining about. His study shows that closed schools correlate with strong teacher unions. Which says absolutely nothing about teacher unions having an influence on the CDC.
I mean, how do you guys believe such öööö when the “evidence” isnt even evidence for what your claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back