$$$$

It was only a few years ago that Saban rolled in on a helicopter.... then the local news gushed when Kirby did it.

Guys, we are playing the CFB Arms Race game. We are doing all the things an elite recruiting operation needs to do. Have high expectations for next year’s class. It’s gonna get lit.

Screenshot_20190124-063306~2.png

His other tweet from this morning is a better pic.
Yeah I saw that pic too and was trying to place where exactly he was when he took it? I didn't think it was from the helicopter.

Yeah I saw that pic too and was trying to place where exactly he was when he took it? I didn't think it was from the helicopter.
Was wondering if from his condo/apartment/hotel. I was assuming from the helicopter but you are probably right that it wasn’t.

This one?

Yeah. The closest house front center is Sigma Nu. To the left of that is Beta Theta Pi. To the left of that you see front of SAE house with the columns. Looks like he isn't high enough here to be in a helicopter. If he is, he's barely over top of buildings. Maybe the helicopter picked them up on top of the library.

Yeah. The closest house front center is Sigma Nu. To the left of that is Beta Theta Pi. To the left of that you see front of SAE house with the columns. Looks like he isn't high enough here to be in a helicopter. If he is, he's barely over top of buildings. Maybe the helicopter picked them up on top of the library.

GT twitter posted that photo earlier. He just grabbed their photo.

The top of the library.

Back