11/5 games are UP!*

GTGOLFER has 2 entries in. Can I do that and get double points too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif

the standings are listed under you "log-in" name which is not the same as you "display name" for some members.

My recollection is has asked me to show his "display name," however it was not possible.

NOBODY IS GETTING DOUBLE POINTS!

In theory you could have 2 login names for Stingtalk and play the contest under both names, but who would actually go to all that trouble.

If anything people have a hard enough time entering the data for ONE NAME.

I have recently opened up my own business and it has been difficult to go to the GT games and still run the contest.

by all accounts i think i have 16 points, gtfan please verify.

Ok, i will call myself out, i think i ended up with 10

Ok, i just read the rules. GTFan were you drinking when you devised this game. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

I have NOT tabulated the results yet.

[ QUOTE ]
I have NOT tabulated the results yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

GT FAN, when can we expect those results. RM has been all over my ass saying he caught me this week. WE HAVE to make sure this does not happen if you know what I mean!!

there is a problem.....

as Bogey pointed out for some reason GTGolfer's score was entered twice. I believe this was just a "hicup" similar to when your post is entered twice.

All the scores are on the stats sheet and I also have the ACTUAL picks documented so it will not be an issue, but Beestorm is out of the country and will not be back until Tuesday. I want him to make another backup of the data file after they closed out which was Saturday morning ~7am and he was out of the country at that time.

I thought about just going ahead and tabulating the results however if it crashed I would have to enter MUCH DATA myself, so to be safe I need Beestorm to back up the data.

THE INTEGRITY OF THE CONTEST IS COMPLETELY SECURE. All the games are documented and even if there is a serious problem it would be just more work for me to fix it.

THE ONE DOWNSIDE is it appears that there will be NO GAMES FOR THIS WEEK. With Beestorm not coming back until late Tuesday I would not have them up until Wednesday and that is not the usual 5 day min window.

so we probably are looking at a bye week.

SORRY ABOUT THAT!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crybaby.gif

Re: there is a problem.....

Please don't cry gtfan. This silly game is fun for us for sure, but we do not take it too seriously even if something catastrophic did happen. I need a week off any way to regroup after the beating I took last week on the spreads.
Thanks for all you do.

[ QUOTE ]
I need a week off any way to regroup after the beating I took last week on the spreads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I took a terrible beating. My time at the top is over (for now).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I need a week off any way to regroup after the beating I took last week on the spreads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I took a terrible beating. My time at the top is over (for now).

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so, WracerX - most of us at the top had a bad week.

A BYE WEEK?????!!!!

No Bye Week!!! I was just making my late season run and I only have 3 more weeks to get into the top.

Get those games up!!!! SLACKERS!!

A bye week??? Come on!

Can we get 14 games the following week!? Please Daddy please huh huh huh!?

According to my

UNOFFICIAL results...
Wracer maintained the lead and increased it to three (126)
randakaiser and cjh were tied, but kaiser (125) moved ahead by one ahead of cjh (123)
I (johnnybee--spellingbee here) comes in next at 121
jerryrog3--120

Yes I keep up with the top few each week (lame, I know...but it's fun)

I have unofficial results for everybody through techsamillion (the number twenty spot last week.) If you want to know what I have, let me know.

Re: According to my

ok Bee, give me the bad news for Yelllow Britches.
Thanks.

One more week at the top!

I can almost feel the weight of the Stingtalk Prediction Champion Cup (Carnak Cup) as I hoist it over my head in victory.

fb_2.JPG

Re: One more week at the top!

[ QUOTE ]
I can almost feel the weight of the Stingtalk Prediction Champion Cup (Carnak Cup) as I hoist it over my head in victory.

fb_2.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say jinxed?

I wouldn't even be at the top right now if the VT-UMd game didn't get erased!

It must be destiny, baby!

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't even be at the top right now if the VT-UMd game didn't get erased!

It must be destiny, baby!

[/ QUOTE ]
Technically, you'd be tied at the top including that game {but who's counting?} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Back