12/30 Bowl Games Thread

Well, a loss actually helps me pad my Bowl Mania group lead. I only had one point riding on UNC (hey, I knew they were crap - they lost to Gooof), but the closest pursuers had 20 & 26 riding on UNC. So, a miss is a win in this case.

Purdue’s QB throwing is so bad he makes Jeff Sims accuracy look acceptable.

Purdue’s QB throwing is so bad he makes Jeff Sims accuracy look acceptable.
The sad part is his accuracy of 60% has been our best since Taylor Bennett's garbage time and bowl game tally in 2006, or as far as starters go Godsey's final year in 2001. We've had some pretty inaccurate QB's in the past 20 years

Going to the peach bowl, already drove by MBS, saw nothing but Sparty fans. Guessing Pitt isn’t gonna be too happy Pickett isn’t playing.

Purdue QB has a bet on Tennessee it appears. Dude just threw an INT to a Vol defender that had no one within 10 yards of him.

If you ignore all the sloppy play, the UT/PU game is pretty good. At least it’s staying close.

Purdue probably should have gone for 2 on their last TD, but I still don’t trust Tenn to put this away. They are the more talented team, but they better not give Brahm a chance to call a 2 minute drive for the win.

We need a TE like the one who just scored for Purdue badly. He had the UT defenders hypnotized.

Here it is. A chance for Brahm to get it done with game winning drive. I bet Purdue wins without a turnover.

Back