12/30 Bowl Games Thread

D719173F-1856-40BF-9D64-8BDB149C4349.gif

RG3 is ok, not the greatest. I think Pitt's DL got jobbed most of the 4th quarter, the refs just wouldn't call holding no matter what.

Pitt would have won handily if Pickett or their 2nd string QB played I think but what’s done is done

I thought I was about to go 0 for 3 today, but Sparty finally overcame their constant mistakes and scored. Pitt played well, especially with a 3rd string QB. But, we all knew their front 7 on D was good.

When Pitt öööös the bed, they really öööö the bed

?? Wasn't Michigan State favored in this game?
PITT would have rolled them with Pickett. MSU had/has terrible pass defense. Like worst in nation .. certainly in Big 10. Remember OSU hung like 60 on them.

?? Wasn't Michigan State favored in this game?
Pitt had 'em by two scores in the 4th and couldn't hold on. While driving for the W they throw a Pick 6. Then they fail to field a free kick.

PITT would have rolled them with Pickett. MSU had/has terrible pass defense. Like worst in nation .. certainly in Big 10. Remember OSU hung like 60 on them.
Pickett got hurt early the game after ours, iirc. Pitt looked like öööö and lost

MSU was still favored, they went into the game ranked 10th in the nation.

Pickett got hurt early the game after ours, iirc. Pitt looked like öööö and lost

Pitt beat Va Tech and then Clemson after playing us and won both. Then lost to Miami despite Pickett passing for over 500 yards.

Back