#12 in BCS

That's what BCSGuru.com predicted. Cool. I would have never expected to be #12 in the first BCS rankings. Keep winning and we will be top 10.

I thought we would be something like #11... Oh well.

Can you give me the link to this info? I'm also a South Carolina fan and wondered if they are ranked. They are currently #23 in the AP Poll. Thanks!

Can you give me the link to this info? I'm also a South Carolina fan and wondered if they are ranked. They are currently #23 in the AP Poll. Thanks!

I'll look for it. I just quickly caught it on Fox after the Saints/Giants game.

And not one of you girls crying about UGA being 15th.....c'mon bitches....

By head-to-head three of the teams ahead of GT in the BCS standings will have to lose --and some others will lose another game. It's realistic to believe that if GT were to run the table, but not play in the ACCCG, then we could be ranked around 8th.

I don't see GT pulling ahead of:

Alabama, Florida, Texas, Boise St., Cincinnati, USC and Miami (assuming UM wins out, thus we look for the at-large).

What really needs to happen now is Vandy, UVA, WF, Duke and yes, UGA need to win games. Realistically though these teams are pretty bad and really will not help bolster our BCS position. I'm not going to be pulling for them, but it would be to Tech's benefit if UGA were to beat UF. :ugh:

A quick look --everyone above us can be expected to win out except maybe Iowa, LSU who plays Alabama, and Florida and Alabama probably play in the SECCG. Any other losses would be big surprises---but, hey, this is college football.

Back