12 Months of AGONY

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
It started this morn. when I went to my car and saw the morn. sports page under my wipers--continued on to the local "biscuit house" where "woof,woof" and snickers greeted my Tech cap--followed me back home as a Ugag plated car gave my Buzz plate a "toot"-----I f**king HATE the nadlickers and now 1 more year of enduring their CRAP! Yeah--whoever thinks THIS game is "just another game" is crazy as HELL. (now my phone is ringing and I'm sure it's my Dawg bro-in-law calling---and I ain't ANSWERING!):FIREdevil:

It started this morn. when I went to my car and saw the morn. sports page under my wipers--continued on to the local "biscuit house" where "woof,woof" and snickers greeted my Tech cap--followed me back home as a Ugag plated car gave my Buzz plate a "toot"-----I f**king HATE the nadlickers and now 1 more year of enduring their CRAP! Yeah--whoever thinks THIS game is "just another game" is crazy as HELL. (now my phone is ringing and I'm sure it's my Dawg bro-in-law calling---and I ain't ANSWERING!):FIREdevil:
Yep,eight year old grandson who is doggie callled and asked it I saw the game,forty old son called and dug a little but he said it all,neither are bowl canidates and he may be right.

My 3-year-old and I had breakfast at the Majestic this morning ... he in his jersey and me in my GT hoodie. Had a few snickers from a couple of young-ish guys at the counter. Then my son caught sight of another GT fan seated in a booth and he said, "go jaggets" in his little special way, the guy looked up, grinned, and gave my boy a high five. So, don't feel too sorry for yourself. A losing day as a Tech fan is better than anything the mutts have going.

no kidding. my mailbox had a nice set of red balloons on it this morning. You'd think with us winning only one game in the last zillion that I'd be used to it. NEVER. I hate those p*icks.

Yep,eight year old grandson who is doggie callled and asked it I saw the game,forty old son called and dug a little but he said it all,neither are bowl canidates and he may be right.

I'm always amazed when people publish their parenting shortcomings on line for all to see ;)

Wear your Tech gear and wear it proudly.

Amen, Brother. After the effort we gave last night (over 500 yards of offense) against a squad filled with 'blue chippers', and the coaching strategy at the end (ie letting them score to get another shot to win), and looking forward to seeing Paul's guys on O and D in the next few years, makes me proud to be a Jacket and confident we're going to see TECH win their share going forward against those leghumping miscreants. Go Jackets and THWG!

no kidding. my mailbox had a nice set of red balloons on it this morning. You'd think with us winning only one game in the last zillion that I'd be used to it. NEVER. I hate those p*icks.

Who is this we you keep talking about?
This guy is living proof that Georgia fans are inbred retarts.
9<A zillion... Which isn't even a real number. I'm glad trolling a tech board makes you happy. Now go **** your sister to celebrate beating a six win team playing their backup qb, in your own house.

Back