120 Players you need to know

that's interesting that he had 9 TDs in 07 but only 12 in 08.

Would also like to point out that we averaged more ppg and more yards per game in 2007 than we did in 2008.

I think the writer needs to ask Ugay's #11 if JD can make people miss in the open field. As I recall, he broke that kid's ankles when he ran in from 25 yards to take the lead.

I think the writer needs to ask Ugay's #11 if JD can make people miss in the open field. As I recall, he broke that kid's ankles when he ran in from 25 yards to take the lead.
didn't miami's star linebacker completely miss him on a TD run as well?

A cool thing about Jonathan Dwyer you probably didn’t know … Dwyer relishes his position as a role model in the area, particularly enjoying working with young kids in need of guidance. He’s active in his church back home in Marietta, and has been a big brother in the past. :biggthumpup:

A cool thing about Jonathan Dwyer you probably didn’t know … Dwyer relishes his position as a role model in the area, particularly enjoying working with young kids in need of guidance. He’s active in his church back home in Marietta, and has been a big brother in the past. :biggthumpup:

awesome.

that's interesting that he had 9 TDs in 07 but only 12 in 08.

The B-backs didn't seem to get goaline carries last year, it was either a qb keep or toss to the outside most of the time. I think all but 1 or 2 of his td's came from 20+.

+1

This just makes it that much better to cheer for Dwyer.

Back