12th should be Cent. Fla. or Navy

Wasp: The Conference name is the Atlantic Coast, not the Southern Atlantic Coast. I suppose you'll want them to change the name to suit that environment.

The BC fans were true blue about their feelings coming to the ACC. They never once thought about demographics and are you this, and are you that! It was always about who they were and where they wanted to align themselves in sport and academics.

They were upbeat and positive about the ACC no matter where the teams were they had to play or how much travel involved. It's sad that because VT the complaintant is considered the south that anyone should feel - they deserved this! They only lobbied in May (secretly by the way) when the knew BC and Miami wanted to leave.

UCF would be great road trip (my only reason to want them). Navy is an old rival of Maryland with the prestege of an academy. Both are in SouthEast(barely).
Tech can beat either of them.
BOO

If you're being sarcastic, then the jokes on me. However...

Give me five good reasons why either of those teams should be #12. And by "good reason," I mean one that the ACC would actually have on their list as legitimate factors for adding them. Tell you what, I'll take three, because I don't think you can find five.

Back