#13- Jahmyr Gibbs - RB 5.7 3*

I noticed on one of the commit list he is listed as an "ath", makes me think he could play slot, wo, st, and rb maybe, I wouldn't think DB, guessing they would want to use his energy and resources where he carries the rock, all IMO of course.

I noticed on one of the commit list he is listed as an "ath", makes me think he could play slot, wo, st, and rb maybe, I wouldn't think DB, guessing they would want to use his energy and resources where he carries the rock, all IMO of course.
I saw some of each in his videos (only saw him line up on D once though).

Pretty excited about this guy to be honest. Certainly doesn't look like your standard 3* RB.

Our recruiters probably sold him on the fact that, yes, he has God-given talent, but at Georgia Tech you will be coached by NFL veteran Tashard Choice. That has to be a compelling sales pitch.

Back