15 new articles at new Daily Buzz in last 24 hrs

Goldtimer

Varsity Lurker
Here's a link to a Hive post which introduces the new Daily Buzz news environment for GT fans, with is FREE and AD-FREE and is and will be independent of the new Insiders Hive:

Hive alerting post for the Daily Buzz

If you're already familiar with it (or if you're still having trouble getting to the Hive, as some are), here's a direct link:

The Daily Buzz

The Daily Buzz is updated as articles are found, submitted, and approved, 24/7/52. The concept of editions and deadlines is not applicable, so I'll be posting 0730-0800 posts only for a few days until people make the mental transition.

gtfan and BeeStorm:
You might want to post a stationary direct link to this site. I don't think GTWreck would mind, but his e-mail is in his Hive post of yesterday if you want to ask. Otherwise, readers can bookmark the link.

GT now has a news service as good as anyones, and better than most (thanks to <B>GTWreck</B>).

No, it was not Beestorm or myself. It must have been one of the members. In fact I have had difficulty in getting on the site.

but thank for posting the link anyway!

HEY GT, I can't get on the site either. The link isn't working for me
frown.gif

Have you tried
http://128.121.219.108/dailybuzz/

Per GTWreck, the access and viewing problems are related to the DNS snafu at the Hive a few days ago, which should clear up for everyone in a few days. But, you can work around that by using the address above.

In hindsight, we probably should have waited until next week to make the cutover.

GTWreck did a nice job (with some suggestions from myself after trying an early prototype) but looks like he's got work to do to appease the Netscape users.

BTW, to whomever posted the StinGTalk link and article (gtfan or BeeStorm, I presume, but could have been anybody), I added the link, but not the article (since it was not really an article, and would look like an ad).

Back