#15 Nicholas Turner

Did you get yours in the mail yet?

with my knee (blew it out playing pickup hoops), ankle (another pickup hoops injury, bad sprain), hip (really, another pickup hoops injury. I can't make this up) and this gut that came out of nowhere, I'd be lucky to be a half star right now.

Though the senior guy in my attorney's firm is a legit retired 2 star. It's fun traveling with him.

Judging by 247sports (rivals doesn't differentiate between interests, such as getting letters and calls, and offers, whereas 247sports lists offers), Tennessee has 207 offers out there.
On offense alone.

with my knee (blew it out playing pickup hoops), ankle (another pickup hoops injury, bad sprain), hip (really, another pickup hoops injury. I can't make this up) and this gut that came out of nowhere, I'd be lucky to be a half star right now.

Though the senior guy in my attorney's firm is a legit retired 2 star. It's fun traveling with him.

Judging by 247sports (rivals doesn't differentiate between interests, such as getting letters and calls, and offers, whereas 247sports lists offers), Tennessee has 207 offers out there.
On offense alone.

Sounds like you might need to find something else to enjoy besides pickup hoops.

Back